Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I waited patiently for a gap in the damnable maelstrom of snow, sunshine, sleet and hailstones that has replaced the usual British weather (it's usually rain all day, every day), then sprinted outside to quickly basecoat a whole box-load of bits...

... Only to discover my white spray has picked today to finally run out about halfway through spraying the first batch. :pinch:

So much for making progress! :sweat:

Edited by Ace Debonair

Earlier today I sat down to assemble a couple of marines, but just when I had glued the first pair of legs everything went dark. Turns out that a greater part of Northern Norway is without power right now.

The Dark Mechanicum have found you... :devil:

Today in the hobby, I've been gathering debris for basing my models.

TITH:

I continue to test my resolve at resisting the 'Checkout' buttons allure on the Forgeworld site as I await the release of Alexis Polux or other such character...

I shall do my Primarch Proud! (though its proving very hard)

TITH:

I continue to test my resolve at resisting the 'Checkout' buttons allure on the Forgeworld site as I await the release of Alexis Polux or other such character...

I shall do my Primarch Proud! (though its proving very hard)

Uh, yeah. Me too.  :whistling:

(quickly begins removing Nighthaunter, Sevatar, and several sets of Night Lords upgrade bitz from FW shopping cart.)

Today I finished my second commission lot for a fellow in the Dakota area.  4 Dreadnoughts, about 14 arms, a Drop Pod and a Stormtalon with multiple weapon options.

Edited by Corton

My horus heresy salamander lot from ebay came in today.  It contain a salamander contemptor with power fist and multi melts, 20 MK III salamander pads, 5 mark IV pads, and a rhino salamander decals bits, all for $60.  I am so happy with the purchase!

You nailed that... wow!

Built the Sorcerer, and accidentally bought what appears to be steel rod. Ah well, just means it's a Dremel job. Washed the Scorpion as well, I think some of it needs another go though, it's still kind of glistening.

Dragonlover

TITH, I popped into my local indie and bought:

- a Ravenwing Biker Command Squad (or whatever it's called) to have the bits and pieces to create a character for Chaplain Lucifer's Dark Angels Feast of Blades;

- a Space Marine Dreadnought, to finally have all the pieces I need to build the Dreadnought I've been thinking about for a few months now;

- and finally, a Grey Knight Terminator Squad for bits and pieces for a potential Inq28 warband. Oh, and conversion pieces for other Space Marine projects!

I also ordered the new Solitaire and Harlequin Troupe, so I look forward to picking them up when they arrive :)

Today in the hobby, I went into my local GW after work as it was the store's birthday. Whilst I'd missed most of the fun :sad.: I got myself a print of The Emperor's Palace which was on offer due to the aforementioned birthday. I was also given the Horned Rat pin badge given out with orders recently and the "Citadel symbol" pin badge gratis! :happy.:

I'm also mulling over the store's "March to 40k, 2015" activity. Buy, paint and play an army at 2015 points. I have a few options open to me...