This is a combined wip.The current pics are not great but I will try to fix.The first image is of Corpus Captain Zachariah Kersh aka the scourge.

EXCORIATORS

EXCORIATORS

EXCORIATORS

the battle damage I used a knife and file.Which I have never done before.I plan on using army painter primer for got the name but a bone color. maybe it will help w/pics.tongue.png

Thanks for looking C&C welcomed:D

Well, there are tutorials in the tutorial section... But my point was more in relation to the size than the quality itself... So the question is how do you upload? I suggest you make an album here and then upload straight from your computer. Then you can link the pics you want in any thread and even choose between 3 standard sizes... PM me if you want more details! :)

Very cool stuff man.

Suggestion: You dont have to physically assault the model in order to make it look like battle damage (exception doing believable bullet holes). Scratches and scuffs can be done using paint and brush. Not criticizing your method because I think it looks good. Just saying there are other alternatives if you dont want to permanently alter the model.

Thanks brother , I thought of that but when I was sitting at my work area the knife and file kept saying pick me up pick me updevil.gif tongue.png . but seriously my painting skills wouldn't make look believable.Will have another post later.

Finished up on some of the main characters .Going to post in reg pics but will post larger pics if requestedbiggrin.png

here is apothecary Ezrachi

EXCORIATORS

EXCORIATORS

Brother Micah champion of the 5th

EXCORIATORS

EXCORIATORS

EXCORIATORS

almost have a full tactical squad done ordered primer and some new brushes .

Thanks for looking C&C welcomebiggrin.png

The Crimson Guard looks great mate thumbsup.gif, it's quite a distinctive colour scheme and you've really done it justice.

Quick question about the forge world weapons pack: are the melta bombs that come with it smaller than the usual plastic ones? Reason I ask is that I'm planning a conversion of a Revenant with a belt or bandolier of melta charges, probably slung across his chest plate, and the plastic versions are a bit too large.

The Crimson Guard looks great mate thumbsup.gif, it's quite a distinctive colour scheme and you've really done it justice.

Quick question about the forge world weapons pack: are the melta bombs that come with it smaller than the usual plastic ones? Reason I ask is that I'm planning a conversion of a Revenant with a belt or bandolier of melta charges, probably slung across his chest plate, and the plastic versions are a bit too large.

Thanks brother yes they are alot smaller, will look cool to see that .I think I have a pic of one on one of my guys.If I do will post a pic.biggrin.png thumbsup.gif

Found one .

EXCORIATORS

posted a larger pic for a better look

Archived