Took me a while to find it, but I admire your dedication to start four armies.  I did intend on doing six, but I find it hard enough being motivated doing two at the moment :blink:

Nice work so far! ^_^

Thanks brothers , Wanted to show what else I have. Same here prime.biggrin.png Can't wait to see priad.Aquilanus big fan of your storiesthumbsup.gif any update on your Rainbow Warriors.Decided to attempt four armies as a challenge recieved primer and new brush's this afternoon. and stripped some badly painted ultras. and found a primered Chaplin Xavier.biggrin.png

Thanks brothers , Wanted to show what else I have. Same here prime.biggrin.png Can't wait to see priad.Aquilanus big fan of your storiesthumbsup.gif any update on your Rainbow Warriors.

Thanks ^_^ I haven't got anything painted in a while, mainly due to unsociable shifts at work :( However, come Sunday I have three days off, so I'll be cramming as much painting in as possible then... and trying to work out how to top the cliffhanger I left in "Bringing light" :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived