ETL II - launching May 15th

Captain Semper

Are this only for new units, or can we vow the ones already started too, like PtR? I need to plan my (limited) painting time accordingly. I don't want to start something now, just to learn in a few days is not valid for ETL II, you know. :)

Cap

This may sound stupid but how does this competition work? I vow units and paint em?

Take a look to last year's Final Report (linked in the bottom of the first post). You should expect something similar although the rules will be somewhat changed from last year. msn-wink.gif

Are this only for new units, or can we vow the ones already started too, like PtR? I need to plan my (limited) painting time accordingly. I don't want to start something now, just to learn in a few days is not valid for ETL II, you know. smile.png

Units should be unpainted when vowed.

The full rules will become available on May 15th - so wait and everything will be revealed! smile.png

AAaargh! This looks awesome. But my minis are not even fully assembled yet, and just when life is back on track, and I had a plan to spend the rest of the first half of the year building my army and the second half of the year painting them, something really cool and huge like this comes along thumbsup.gif

Hopefully I can enter this, with the name of this one 'E Tenebrae Lux' having special significance to the DA, plus having those words tattooed in my skin I will find a way smile.png

Well, I've currently got a Deathwing Command Squad, Deathwing Knights squad and DW Terminator squad ready to go, along with a RW Command Squad, Dark Talon/Nephilim, Predator, 3-man RAS, Typhoon speeder ....... and a partridge in a pear tree :)

Start with the Terminators I reckon....

Woot,

I've got a whole bunch of Terminators that are cleaned/assembled/primed ready and waiting for another challenge.  Going to put my crappy paint skills to work an hopefully be able to throw up a couple thousand points for us!

Paul

If I'm smart about this, Grotsmasha's conversion challenge could be used to create some mini's and then paint them for the E Tenebrae Lux yes.gif

Looks like a few DA's are gonna be off to a flying start for this, after reading the above posts. Do us proud!!

Damn, superglue where are you?

Cap

This may sound stupid but how does this competition work? I vow units and paint em?

Take a look to last year's Final Report (linked in the bottom of the first post). You should expect something similar although the rules will be somewhat changed from last year. msn-wink.gif

>Are this only for new units, or can we vow the ones already started too, like PtR? I need to plan my (limited) painting time accordingly. I don't want to start something now, just to learn in a few days is not valid for ETL II, you know. smile.png

Units should be unpainted when vowed.

The full rules will become available on May 15th - so wait and everything will be revealed! smile.png

Nuts, everything I've got is already undercoated and the wife won't let me buy anymore until I've painted what I've got....... Doh!

Undercoated is acceptable (at least it was last year) but absolutely no more paint than that.

Cheers,

Jono

If you're right, then I am ready to roll with at least 1250 points for the Dark Angels. Bwahahahahaha!

If I'm smart about this, Grotsmasha's conversion challenge could be used to create some mini's and then paint them for the E Tenebrae Lux yes.gif

Where can I find this? I love converting and kit-bashing models but couldn't see anything in News or PCA. blink.png

On topic, I undercoated some 1st edition tanks last weekend. I'll hold off doing any more work so they're eligible. biggrin.png

mustnotovercommitmustnotovercommitmustnotovercommitmustnotovercommitmustnotovercommitmustnotovercommit

Archived