ETL II - launching May 15th

Captain Semper

Hey Cactus, we've just finished up Chaplain,

Rules and sign-up

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/273528-grotsmashas-conversion-challange-chaplains/

Completions

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/273661-grotsmashas-conversion-challenge-completion-thread/

and will be starting up Librarians on June 1st til June 30th. Then Captains on August 1st til 31st.

Cheers,

Jono

s'right... ok, wordss of advice, don't do what I did, after reading all the above got overexcited, pulled an all nighter trying to biuld minis, stayed in a lilroom to be quiet inhaled too much glue fumes now feels so tired and stomach pains sun shinning outside new day ooooh headachess...

sleeps... for the sleeps god happy.png

God damn just when I can face picking up a paint brush from PtR this beast finds it's way to me. Sadly I'll likely be missing out on a significant chunk since I'm in Australia for 5 and half weeks

Tempting...

But I fear I'll have some problems with July/August vows due to a 2-week vacation to Alba (train-trip across the Hielans).

Also, I'd have to look at what I'd be able to paint given my painting speed.

Got more than enough models/bits to choose from, though...

Fortress monastery near me? All that the nearest monastery has is drunken monks and aged nuns. I asked around and they knew nada of the ETL...

Maybe the best monastery ever......

Cool. Just finished my Chaos Pact BB-team, I will have some other things to paint but I'll definately look into this.

I'll just have to get myself a decent 1250 points list, so that afterwards I have a more or less playable army. Hmmm... :)

Hmmmm.

Hopefully the Brother Chaplain will let me out to play for this one wink.png

I am currently locked in Cell 42 for consorting with little blue Xenos and getting excited about Riptides....

.... must be strong - For Semper, SG (and The Lion of course).

Hmmmm.

Hopefully the Brother Chaplain will let me out to play for this one wink.png

I am currently locked in Cell 42 for consorting with little blue Xenos and getting excited about Riptides....

.... must be strong - For Semper, SG (and The Lion of course).

Perhaps you need a tour to the aforementioned non-fortress drunk monk and aged nun monastery brother....I assure you it can get worse than cell 42.

Archived