ETL II 2013 Statement of Intent

Grotsmasha

Whelp, there goes my strategy with Captain Semper throwing a 5 vow limit curve ball. Time to re-think. Eithet way I've jumped in with 3 Dreadnoughts.

Cheers,

Jono

Hey, what battle plan survives first contact with the enemy anyway? wink.png

Ah but the usual one brother. Scream and charge. Scream and charge.

Now I need to decide what shall I throw in this time...

the towel???

Sorry - couldnt resist that one! Good luck, dress-wearers wink.png I'll be looking for you all on the dueling field.

Hm...I might present you with a file for you pointy teeth, as a gift for your eventual loss that is.

Or would you like some clam and glitter? I heard that down the line you have a captain preparing to take the reins from Dante. Edward was his name I reckon?

tongue.png

Good luck to you battle brother.

I've cautiously dug out all my unopened minis and found a part built Crusader (yay!). Given I'm painting it for a squad of Deathwing Knights would I enter it in ETL as a 290 point model? (as codex wise I'm required to take the Deathwing Vehicle Upgrade)

It feels counter to the rules that I paint it bone colour and get an extra 30 points..

Well, I intend to paint his;

Belial - SoS, stormbolter - 190

5 terminators, 1 assaultcannon, 1 chainfist - 245

5 terminators, 1 assaultcannon, 1 chainfist - 245

3 bikes,1 plasmagun - 95

3 bikes,1 plasmagun - 95

6 devestator marines, 3 missles + flakk, 1 lasplas razorback - 234

6 space marines,lascannon, stormbolter on the serg, 1 rhino - 144

1248 points

I just started with the first terminator squad (vow 1), I'll see how it goes from there.

I will probably vow the bikes together, including Belial. So basically (apart from the bikes and Mr. B.) every entry is a single vow.

It all depends on the time I have to build and paint them. More pecize; how much time I want to put in them to make them look decent enough for ttop play.

Archived