FW Angron

GhostMalone

Recently I decided it was time to pull out the paintbrush and try something a bit harder than a tactical marine,

so I decided why not tackle the Primarch of the XII Legion.

As You can see I tried to keep him with a Greek/Romanesque feel,

I have stage by stage shots of him and it took me two days to finish.

Hope for some kind feedback.

And the Salamander and flamer on the base I thought was a nice little laugh!

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/Perfect_zpsdfe5ed4e.jpg

Agreed, the eyes and teeth need some love, and the flesh itself could use a bit of cleaning up/smoothing out. Maybe with a wash for starters.

The only other errors I can spot at a glance are on the Salamander. The highlights are awfully wide and maybe a bit too bright compared to the basecoat. His leg in particular is a real mess. The XVIII could use tightening and cleaning up, too.

Overall, not bad, but not quite finished either. happy.png

I think it's excellent that people experiment with different coloration for Angron... Not to mention the different Legions at his feet!

Apart from the eyes this Angron looks fine to me! smile.png

I share the sneaky Calibanite's view. Do give his face a bit of love, though, it'll feel truly finished once you do.

Judging by the armour, you obviously more than have the skills to give some white to the eyes and apply a little dark wash to the skin.

And MAN, is your avatar diabetically sweet...

I thought an ultramarine would most definitely have a cat as a pet, the codex astrates has a whole section on grooming feeding and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for your cat.

just going to attempt it and then upload a new photo of angron.

Judging by the armour, you obviously more than have the skills to give some white to the eyes and apply a little dark wash to the skin.

I thought an ultramarine would most definitely have a cat as a pet, the codex astrates has a whole section on grooming feeding and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for your cat.

And that is exactly why us BT are non-Codex. Damned heretical fuzzy balls of psycher witchery. Now ducks, those are proper pets!

And that is exactly why us BT are non-Codex. Damned heretical fuzzy balls of psycher witchery. Now ducks, those are proper pets!

I would love to see some BT's stride onto Armageddon with a flock of ducks at there command.

I think that would have taken the whole war in a different direction.

The Orcs would have been all like, golly gee everyone retreat the Templars are about to open a can of crusading Whoop ass on us.

If only you had ducks on Macragge. Tyranids be all like 'Whaaaaa? Ah hell no Hive Mind! I'm out!'

Because that's how Tyranids talk.

But you had kittens. They probably left the door to the system unlocked and let the Nids in. Little jerks.

But since I should probably say something on topic, it looks a lot better with the eyes and teeth picked out. I still urge touch ups on the Salamander though smile.png

Yeah I'm currently undertaking touch ups on the little salamander.

quite honestly though I cant stand the idea of genocidal maniacs such as a legionary being super sympathetic with humanity.

hence why he's on the base dead and that's the way I like it

Archived