Imeperial Fist E TENEBRAE LUX WIP thread

The first vow I made is

10 Assault Terminators: Terminator Sergeant (thunder hammer; storm shield); 5× lightning claws; 4× thunder hammer; storm shield. 400

6 Assault Terminators: Terminator Sergeant (thunder hammer; storm shield); 5× lightning claws. 240
7 Terminators: assault cannon; 2× chainfist. 320
Dreadnought: assault cannon. 115

Stormtalon Gunship: twin-linked lascannon. 140

Predator: twin-linked lascannon; sponson lascannons. 165
Vindicator: dozer blade. 120
Vindicator: siege shield. 125
Whirlwind 85
Whirlwind 85
Predator: twin-linked lascannon; sponson heavy bolters. 130
Land Raider 250

2,175 points

This is the starting point for my vow.  

Vow #1

Thanks guys.  I hope they turn out well.  I am still a fairly beginning painter and have only really worked on getting an army ready to play with.  I also wanted to get started playing with terminators since I have only used them once in a game and they died the first turn they came in and only took out a rhino.  I failed a lot of saves and lost the entire squad.  

The guys that I play against have fully painted armies but they have also been playing for well over a decade.  They don't mind that my army is not painted as long as they see progress and I figure that the best way to show that is to sign up for the challenge.

When I am done with this I have a battle company of marines and rhino/ razorback for each, 9 land speeders, and about 30 bikes.

I decided to go with the large point units to start.  

Bring on the canaries! I love imperial fists!!!!!! Even though if you complete this vow it will hurt my forum I hope you complete your vow so I can see :)

• 2 months later...

Archived