Unnamed and Unforgiven

Hi there !

I started a topic in the DA subforum about this but as it is a WIP, well (plus there is more audience here...).

It's about a DA successor Chapter, a got a bit of fluff saying it's a crusading chapter which starts to run low of everything and quite abandoned from the whole DA "still a legion" thing. So barely no followers of the Inner Circle rule (just the Master of Company)

These project is about to first get Unforgiven allies to my Iron Templars (because Gothic space monk-warriors are cool and I get tired of painting metal and black, I like green too...tongue.png)

So, no more talking, lets throwing some pics :

Flamer Brother unnamed yet.

med_gallery_70791_8113_1877450.jpg

med_gallery_70791_8113_1193856.jpg

Oh yeah and I need a name for this chapter, any idea ?

The green seems....odd. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Also, mold lines!

But it looks like an interesting color scheme. I would consider using a darker shade of gray for the guns, though.

The green seems....odd. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Also, mold lines!

But it looks like an interesting color scheme. I would consider using a darker shade of gray for the guns, though.

Please forgive me for the mold lines, this is actually a mini I salvaged from a old one used for an abandoned project. That time i didn't care for moldlines and I didn't retuched the flamer yet.

The green is Ye Ole Dark Angel Green, from the previous range, I got a paint left from out of time. DA green over Caliban Green, over the metallic grey it used to be (on the backpack for i.e.)

The pads, the left arm and the helmet are brand new, I know there's a spot on the right pad, sorry.

I liked the flamer with the strap so I didn't tuched it happy.png

Anyway I entend to get some weather on it so never mind the mold lines. I got some pics to come in a matter of minutes.

How about the

Lions of caliban

Angelic host

Keepers of the truth

Also lovely paint scheme smile.png

I'd like to avoid angelic stuff but I like "Lions of Caliban"

Alright! Potential names:

The Truthseekers

Lion Guard

Caliban's Ghosts

Those are just what I could come up off the top of my head.

I like it, the Lion Guard and Caliban's Ghosts.

Edit : Funny you both mentioned "truth keeper/seekers" turned.gif

Archived