Eidolon's appearance? Anybody got more info for me?

malika666

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120507024760/warhammer40k/images/6/6b/Lord_Commander_Eidolon.jpg

That's what the 40K wiki has for him although I have no idea if it is fanmade or official art or even if it is a picture of Eidolon if it is official art.

It's from the cardgame if I'm not mistaken. He looks horrible in that picture, totally not how I imagined Eidolon, he looks like Guile from Street Fighter.

Is there any info in the early HH novels about Eidolon's appearance?

It's from the cardgame if I'm not mistaken. He looks horrible in that picture, totally not how I imagined Eidolon, he looks like Guile from Street Fighter.

That's what most TT models look like anyways ... short, squat, ugly. With Arnold Schwarzenegger hair ... always the Arnold hair. 

Oddly enough I always imagined him bald, what with a full head of hair for an astartes becoming exceedingly rare. Though who knows, maybe rogaine was lost around the heresy which led to increased baldness in codex marines.

If he does have hair it would probably be a long silver or blonde hair.

Not necessarily. Granted, the gene-seed does a lot to overwrite genetics but not always to the same extent. It's possible that Eidolon's hair color could naturally be black at the roots, fade into brown and then have blonde highlights that end in white tips. Be a pain to paint, but it could exist.

Even looks like he's yelling SONIC BOOM!

http://potterpedia.wikispaces.com/file/view/lucius_malfoy3.jpg/81869941/lucius_malfoy3.jpg

For some reason, I always imagined him with the face of this actor in The Patriot, but Eidolon would probably have the white hair of the sons of the Phoenix.

This is a short description of his armor "Despite Tarvitz's reservations, Eidolon carried a powerful natural authority about him, accentuated by magnificent armour with such an overabundance of gilding that the purple colors of the legion were barely visible." pg.38, Galaxy In Flames..Hope this helps in some way!

http://potterpedia.wikispaces.com/file/view/lucius_malfoy3.jpg/81869941/lucius_malfoy3.jpg

For some reason, I always imagined him with the face of this actor in The Patriot, but Eidolon would probably have the white hair of the sons of the Phoenix.

Actually, if they were ever going to do a (regularly fantasy casted in threads in this subforum) Heresy movie, Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy would be nearly perfect for Fulgrim.

This is a short description of his armor "Despite Tarvitz's reservations, Eidolon carried a powerful natural authority about him, accentuated by magnificent armour with such an overabundance of gilding that the purple colors of the legion were barely visible." pg.38, Galaxy In Flames..Hope this helps in some way!

Wow, thank you! :D

Actually, if they were ever going to do a (regularly fantasy casted in threads in this subforum) Heresy movie, Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy would be nearly perfect for Fulgrim.

Fulgrim? Maybe, but Id say he would fit Lucius better, this is my own opinion since thats how I imagined Lucius all the way through the books.

I'd imagined him bald too, with his napper covered in writing.

The baldness is backed up by a sketch in Mark of Calth, p.39, but no writing...

no offense, but are you sure you're talking about Eidolon? The descriptor for the image on pg 39 of Mark of Calth says that it is Kor Phaeron.

I'd imagined him bald too, with his napper covered in writing.

The baldness is backed up by a sketch in Mark of Calth, p.39, but no writing...

no offense, but are you sure you're talking about Eidolon? The descriptor for the image on pg 39 of Mark of Calth says that it is Kor Phaeron.

You're absolutely right. My mistake whistlingW.gif

Archived