Daemon prince in terminator armour

I would like to do a daemon prince conversion in terminator armour for my tad champion if her gets the apostate roll. Would converting an oblitarator be fine, maybe elevating him on the base, or would it be just too small?

i've seen some cool power armour ones that were based around the sanguinor. the idea being he is being lifted up off the ground by the power thats transofrming him. you could do soethign similar for terminator maybe, that solves the height issue. 

Alright I will go with the Obliterator model.  Not too sure what all I will to make it look unique from obliterators and mutilators, but most of it will be the larger base.  I play Iron Warriors and all my characters have servo arms so adding the sentinel close combat weapon as a servo arm would make it more unique and make it a little taller too.  After that replace the fingers on one hand with some tyranid scything talons, warrior sized I would think.  There are some good large spikes from several chaos kits that I can have breaking out of the armor.

Archived