Grotsmasha's Conversion Challenge 2: Librarians Completions

Ohhh hard competition O_O

Ill post my entry soon, but maybe i just have to make a second one as well with all these amazing entry's.

Cheers,

Stepper

@ vespian: Right place, but you'll need to place your vow, here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/276254-grotsmashas-conversion-challenge-2-librarians/

In the rules and signup thread, then post pics here in this thread in the 5 picture format. Looking forward to seeing your entry here.

Cheers,

Jono

Heathens, amazing as usual.  I love the idea of the "restrictor plate" on the young Librarians, you really are brutal with those Astral Claws aren't you?  Would you mind telling me where his shoulder pads and right arm are from?  I don't recognize which kits they come from for once, and that's rare enough that I must know the source if you will divulge them and save me some research time. 

@ Toxichobbit: Yep, more challenges planned. Next up in August is Company Captains/Masters/Chaos Lords, and then something a little more special after that in Oct that your Company Champion will fit right on in.

Cheers,

Jono

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that happy.png I've only just found this topic and I've got a little too much on with ETL at the moment to enter, despite having a Rainbow Warrior Libby partially constructed sad.png

Still, some really epic models shown here happy.png

Heathens, amazing as usual.  I love the idea of the "restrictor plate" on the young Librarians, you really are brutal with those Astral Claws aren't you?  Would you mind telling me where his shoulder pads and right arm are from?  I don't recognize which kits they come from for once, and that's rare enough that I must know the source if you will divulge them and save me some research time. 

Of course! The right shoulder and arm (down to the wrist) is the Chaos Chosen model with the axe from the Vengeance box, the left shoulder from the Chosen with the PF and bolt pistol (the BP arm). the hand and staff were from the fantasy Tzneecth sorcerer, with the top cut off and shaved and replaced with the double-headed eagle from the bottom of the  DA Libby's sword from the Vengeance box.

Of course! The right shoulder and arm (down to the wrist) is the Chaos Chosen model with the axe from the Vengeance box, the left shoulder from the Chosen with the PF and bolt pistol (the BP arm). the hand and staff were from the fantasy Tzneecth sorcerer, with the top cut off and shaved and replaced with the double-headed eagle from the bottom of the  DA Libby's sword from the Vengeance box.

Well, I will still find a way to get that 2head eagle bit in mine!

Thank you sir, as always you are a Gentleman as well as a Scholar.  I appreciate the run down of the parts you used.  I think it's time I start looking at the Chaos kits instead of dismissing them out of hand as a Loyalist.  Old habits die hard I guess.

And for the eagles eternal I present Brother Dunajski.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/null-1.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/null-3.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/null-2.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/null-4.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Margorach/null-5.jpg

Alrighty guys, the first week is done, and I've an update for ya'll.

We already have an excellent participation rate, 25 participants, which is half the number of the participants from the Chaplain challenge already!!!!

Our Participants are;

1000heathens

Brother Adper

Brother Chaplain Kage

Cod_lover

deathspectresgt7

Deamons Redeemer

Demus Ragnok

emperors immortals

eXetus

furioso-prime

Grotsmasha

HellChyld

jokaero weaponsmith

Jorus Shadowmaw

KBA

Midnight Runner

Ninjasuperspy

Odsox

Pbenner

Reyner

Segmentum Obscurus

Spaced Hulk

stepper

Toxichobbit

War Angel

Have at the participation banner you guys.

In addition to our 25 Participants, we've also had 5 excellent completions, congratulations to;

1000heathens

deathspectresgt7

HellChyld

KBA

Odsox

you've all earned the right to display the completion banners.

Cheers, and looking forward to another excellent week of conversions!!!!

Jono

Thanks man... all of your conversions for your Raven Guard have been awesome and your libby here, no exception to that rule.  I like the familiar as well.  Are those lower legs and the tabard Grey Knights?

Very nice! - I can't find blue tack anywhere locally.  I'm having to order it in from Amazon.  My Librarians are done other than getting them to hold together long enough for pictures.  

Paul

Very nice! - I can't find blue tack anywhere locally.  I'm having to order it in from Amazon.  My Librarians are done other than getting them to hold together long enough for pictures.  

Paul

There's gotta be a Wal-Mart nearby. Look in the office supplies section, man.

Archived