Female Inquisitor in Terminator Armor (I found one!)

thade

Perhaps some of you vaguely recall the Inquisitional force I've slowly (very slowly) been assembling over the past two years now. The centerpiece for the force was to be a former Canoness - now an Inquisitor's apprentice - in terminator armor. I tried hard to assemble a conversion that didn't offend my eyes, but I constantly failed.

Then I found this: http://hitechminiatures.com/2/product/info/90

I know that other members on this forum have in the past inquired after women (or specifically Sisters) in TDA, so I thought I'd share. :)

She's actually not visibly different from my other terminators other than her head (and the webbing which I may trim off) but some how this one works. Maybe it's just the hair, which is very good compared to the one plastic sister head that currently exists. I like it, anyway.

It's the first one I've found, so I know how hard it was to find. :) Hopefully this is helpful to more people than me.

This site is full of gems.

http://hitechminiatures.com/null/product/info/116

During my first pass I saw more than a few models that would look very good as varying types of servitors or henchmen; everything has enough of an Imperium look that only minor conversion efforts would be needed.

Is tres awesome, although yes, you'd need to trim the webbing patterns off unless you plan to theme her with DEldar or something, lol. I'm not sure about the hammer, either, but that's just because I'm not keen on warhammers with cartoon heads.

The "sister superior" terminator is also a very good candidate, really looking like the terminator nun there...but I prefer the free-flowing hair on the other one. They're both good models and currently on my short list for possible purchases.

Just a cautionary followup, my terminal flagged a Trojan when I visited that site.

My browser doesn't run javascripts or ads without my say so; you might want to run Spybot S&D or something similar to scrape whatever that is out of your browser cache. <3 Not that I saw any ads on the site; odd.

As I've explained in the past (at kind of absurd length, for which I'm semi-sorry) I really don't jive with full units of Sisters wearing TDA. I do jive with a single Sister wearing it, and I find that a more plausible scenario. It's also kind of fun, letting possibly the only human with more conviction than a space marine climb into a suit that makes her a one-woman army.

Word of warning on HiTech's stuff. Gf did a commission piece for a guy who ordered from their site, some (totally not a)Space Wolf guy riding a wolf and it was some of the worst resin she'd ever seen. The brush was actually causing the wolfs fur to crumble apart.

@Thade - I was asking about normal Battle Sisters, not Terminator Sisters.

You had commented that you didn't like TDA, which I responded to. smile.png Sorry I didn't respond to your query; sadly, no, I think those may have been the only two female models I've seen on there.

Word of warning on HiTech's stuff. Gf did a commission piece for a guy who ordered from their site, some (totally not a)Space Wolf guy riding a wolf and it was some of the worst resin she'd ever seen. The brush was actually causing the wolfs fur to crumble apart.

That is very disappointing. sad.png The sculpts look quite good. Not if they can't stand up to a brush though.

Archived