New Repressor Rules

RandomGuy

We get some FW love, new official pdf rules can be found here- http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/r/RepressorFAQversion1P.pdf

I can't decide whether I like the new rules or not, AV13 on the front is interesting. Not sure what we can deduce from this, I suspect that it probably means that IA2 is on the way and the Sisters don't make it in there.

Random Guy

Hey RandomGuy, we already discussed the new rules in a recent thread, should be near the front page.

I guess people that had more time to field it than me could discuss it here, but you'll most of the musing and opinions we had there.

Also yes, somebody in the last thread mailed FW and they told him that these are experimental rules until IA2SE comes out.

Well AV13 on the front seems to protect it from melta pretty well, judging from the experience today.  It's also good for ramming :p

Heh, yes.

Word of advice: Don't take Repressors on Zone Mortalis boards. They are nigh unkillable when you put them somewhere, but their range of movement is too limited for them to really be useful, especially Outflanking.

I used some on the weekend and it actually proved helpful. I had two Repressors and a Rhino. One Repressor was pierced by a warp lance and I rolled a 6 on the invul biggrin.png The other was hit twice by missile fire and they failed to scratch it.

I may have been lucky, but they played well, if you were smart about the placement of them. I need to play them more to really see.

I have played several games now with them.  While the extra armor makes turn one survival much better, I find that the points I spent on them much better spent on more girls.  I perfer to have the higher numbers.

Archived