Eternal Crusade Fan Site

Julgolax

With the recent reveal of this new planned MMORPG "Eternal Crusade" I am more than likely going to be creating a community fan site for the game. Using the tried and true enjin platform for this, I first want to gauge interest here on the idea itself and also weather or not those here would be interested in helping run the site. Every site needs admins and moderators. For interest in that, please send me a private message if you would. Thank you.

I'm not even sure how many people are even aware the game exists yet. Also, considering the business model they're using, where only ork boyz are free to play and all others are premium, I'm not sure how many people on the forums would be willing to play it. Now personally I LOVE their business model as my experiences have all shown that F2P gamers are the scum of the gaming community and I am very much looking forward to see what they're going to come up with. Though I do wish they would've stuck to Black Templars instead of Dark Angels as it would've explained the massive number of marines.

I'm quite interested fellas. Thing is I will probably be on Xbox One, and I'm willing to bet most of the people on here will be on the PC. So, I guess it depends if you will have a console section or not.

Archived