Sisters and SM Chapters Question

After reading Blood of Asaheim, where Space Wolves work cooperatively with an Order of Sisters, I'm curious if there are other Orders that are willing to, or actively do, work with SM Chapters. I'm unable to find solid references for my question, and I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone knew the answer.

There's no reason for the Sororitas to object to working with Marines on principle. They understand that the Marines have a special relationship with the Emperor that casts their own into shadow. The Sisters may be the spiritual Daughters of the Emperor, but the Space Marines are his literal sons.

I'd liken the arguments between the Sisters and the Marines to the arguments between the Liberals and the Conservatives, in the end they're all still Canadian Members of Parliament and are expected to work together on the really big issues.

I know it will sound played out, but it depends on the Sisters. Looking at the battles each of the Orders took in, each one has a history of working along and occasionally against Marines. If for example Hammer and Anvil is anything to go by, the more experienced Sororitas do respect the connection between the Marines and the Emperor and see them as useful in the grand scheme of things, but still are mutants that are tolerated, not venerated because of those reasons. I guess the Order of our Martyred Lady which is usually described as the most pissed off out of them all would probably will be less wiling than the others.

Still, I wouldn't surprised if some Sisters had pin-ups of Fire Angels in their rooms ;p

There's no reason for the Sororitas to object to working with Marines on principle. They understand that the Marines have a special relationship with the Emperor that casts their own into shadow. The Sisters may be the spiritual Daughters of the Emperor, but the Space Marines are his literal sons.

This. A thousand times over.

Archived