Titan Weapon Options

Jolemai

In your meta, what is the current flavour of weapon choices for the Reaver Titan and the (either a single of a pair of) Warhound Titan(s)?

Do you try to go for something that complements each other, that adds to your overall force, or that simply looks cool?

Does anyone actually use the Power Fist option for their Reaver? Surely that's suicide...?

Thanks in advance.

I usually run my Reavers as: 2X Laserblasters, Apocalypse Missile Launcher - if I know my opponents will be fielding plenty of Super-heavies

Some combination of arm-mounted Meltacannons/Plasma Blastguns/Gatling Blasters, with carapace Plasma Blastgun/Apocalypse Missile Launcher - if I want a friendlier game against few/no Super-heavies.

My Warhounds are usually run as a pair: Vulcan Megabolter/Plasma Blastgun and Plasma Blastgun/Turbolaser.

Greetings

Amusingly in the game we played on Saturday, a Reaver with no close combat weapons managed to cause An'ggrath quite a lot of grief. If it had the fist it might have actually killed him!

Might also have stopped the Tzeench daemon player from killing so much of our stuff when it took over the guns on our first shooting phase...

Greetings

Might also have stopped the Tzeench daemon player from killing so much of our stuff when it took over the guns on our first shooting phase...

If you're talking about a Psychic power, Super-heavies are immune to Psychic powers without a Strength stat.

Archived