Imperial Guard Sentinel

magnefjord

Here's the finished Sentinel that some of you might recognise from the WIP section, and now I show you here since it is finished anyways. The one is something I've been wanting to do since I was a kid, for 10 years I've had this idea stuck in my head and finally I've been able to make it, and it makes me happier than I've ever been over a figurine in my life smile.png But enough of that, the idea I had was simple, I wanted to make it on a city/urban base with a urban camo scheme, steppig on a ruin to scan the immediate area for targets. I made a slight conversion to the muzzle brake of the autocannon to make it look more like a Barret rifle, which wasn't that hard to do, and in my opinion it almost looks better this way smile.png But enough of me babbling, here you get the pics of it, please tell me what you think of it.

gallery_40324_8370_1377471.jpg

gallery_40324_8370_1766600.jpg

gallery_40324_8370_467896.jpg

gallery_40324_8370_1336475.jpg

gallery_40324_8370_1791877.jpg

gallery_40324_8370_552733.jpg

As always, Q&Q are most welcome guys smile.png

Here's some of my other work too.

Grey Knight; http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/268572-grey-knight-terminator/

Death Wing; http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/266027-deathwing-terminator/

Have a nice evening smile.png

I like how it seems to blend into the base, ala camo, but the sentinel itself isn't lost in the base! Kudos.

Thankyou very much smile.png

I absolutely love the howitzer-style muzzle on the end of the autocannon. How'd you make it?

Thanks, I just wanted to try something different for once, an it's not hard to do at all, just need some plastic card smile.png

If I remember it I'll try to make a tutorial for you when I get back home if you want to, at the moment I'm in spain on vacation with my girl, and I wont be back till in 3 and a half weeks. But If you want I can try to make a tutorial for the muzzle break :)

Its a Panzer Sentinel! Very nice indeed! thumbsup.gif

Thankyou biggrin.png

Archived