For the God Emperor!

This thread is for motivating our fellow Sisters players. We can talk about anything from the way we think our vows are going, to how we forsee this years ETL turning out.

Also discussion on what our other vows may be and how we plan to take on the other forums.

Mine's going alright, to be honest.  Slow start but I've finished one squad, found a way to paint them faster and am already a good way into a lot of the other units.  What's more I'm doing the slower squads first so output should only increase as things go on.  Still not certain of completion but then i never was in the first place :p

How is your own vow going?

Btw, sometimes, no updates is a good thing.  Everyone's too busy painting to be talking :p

This thread is for motivating our fellow Sisters players. We can talk about anything from the way we think our vows are going, to how we forsee this years ETL turning out.

Also discussion on what our other vows may be and how we plan to take on the other forums.

Isn't the Sisters of Battle Strategium topic for that?

Anyway... Did some work on my Jacobus just. GS:d most of the cuts and holes on his robes and started on his base. Next stop liquid GS fine tuning and some extra bling with bits and GS. Any ideas and the like is welcome. Pics(also my last years ETL immolator) on my sig.

Bit off topic but this is probably the best place to ask: to anyone who got the new Apocalypse book, do they at least mention Sisters ?

Good question, if indeed off topic. I was wondering that too.

All I know is that they are the only army not get something from GW, such as a formation set.

Archived