Has anyone read...

Warhead01

Has anyone read the short story " the smallest detail" a Commissar Cain book?

I saw it for download but wasn't sure. I prefer to read books then document files. But if it is a good read then I my buy a download.

I think I may sit out the download. If I/we are lucky it may just end up in another one of the Cain collections.

I was trying to remember if Cain had mentioned being held captive. If he had it would make for a nice change of pace to the Cain formula. We know he is going to make it out or win the day but in at least one book I noticed I was running out of pages and their didn't seem to be a clear end in sight. I think think I like the Cain series the best out of most of the 40K novels I have read.

I have found myself tired of most of the space marine books. 

Cain being held by the Tau would be funny or at least uncomfortable. They would probably have an office for him and a retirement package.

I have read one or two One had a ziggurat/Pyramid full of Nurgle cultists shooting some kind of dart guns with toxin loads.

The other was a stealth mission to brake a siege.

I recall one where they hiding out in an ice cave as well. but that was only a small bit of the story.

I found a copy of the Saint. I flipped through and decided to read the Guns of Tanith. I hadn't realized what I had. if I read all the books in the saint I might get another volume. But first things first.

Archived