• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks all for the lovely comments, as you can probably tell I invested in a box of the new assault marines which are of the highest quality, I recommend them to anyone.

I really like the way the Angel Sanguine marine turned out and am considering buying the blood angel tac squad and painting them the same scheme, even though it is basically painting each mini twice.

Cheers for the support, much love

Ratboy xxx

• 3 months later...

Okay, so I was thinking about my Raven Guard Assault Marines and I wanted to make them a bit better. So I added weathering and damage, filled out the base a bit more but also gave him multiple washes of Guilliman Blue Glaze to try and create a more blue/black highlight like you get off real ravens. What do you think? This is the same marine from post #136. Much love x

gallery_23169_8989_183990.jpg

gallery_23169_8989_45514.jpg

gallery_23169_8989_253686.jpg

gallery_23169_8989_23695.jpg

gallery_23169_8989_105393.jpg

Cheers for looking x

He is a bit more glossy due to both the glaze and the blood effect, but I am quite pleased with this as I think it makes him look more like a real ravens feathers.

White Scorpions currently stand at: 2 termies, 7 marines and one cas with a chestburster popping out of him. As I don't play 40k I don't buy units for points or to make up an army, and so from a box of 10 tacs I will probably make guys for 6 or 7 different chapters so I can paint many colours and not get bored.

• 8 months later...

Archived