8th Company World Eaters

Delvarus

<p>Hoping for feedback and criticism on some World Eaters I've been working on. Not sure how far I will get with this project but have a large collection of bits so who knows?</p>

<p> </p>

<div>

<div>

</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Khârn before his Betraying days began.</div>

<div> </div>

<p> </p>

</div>

<p> </p>

we will see. at the moment i got quite a lot on the work bench and like everyone else not enough time to do it all. i have around 20 marines to finish and Angron and a Rhino so will have to see how i go im afraid.

Jaspcat i have checked out your stuff and as a fellow eater of worlds do you see anything on Khârn that needs improving? I have tried to keep him understated as the legion were not too extravagant but want him to really stand out.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/277269-Khârn-the-betrayer-sculpting-commission/?fromsearch=1

this is the Khârn I've had commissioned for myself from a fellow B&C member, I think you can't go wrong as long as it's not over the top.

And as for your version I think it's fine I like seeing a Khârn that isn't in the midst of battle one that's trying to restrain himself

very nice jaspcat. i have admired this sculpt before but had no idea it was commissioned for you. your very lucky.

Marine7312000 i think i know what it is that is bothering you, the helmet is the front of the current Khârn model by gw with a mk7 helm from tactical squad box as the rear. when i cut kharns face from his helm it was impossible to remove with the rebreather cables intact as they are attached to the bunny ears. so when my new helm was assembled it looked kinda naked, to combat this i added some plasticard pipe to act as new rebreather cables and think once painted wont look odd. the helmet also is alot bigger than the normal Khârn helmet so that could be the problem you have with it.

I want to get painting Khârn today but have one last question to throw out to you all. should i give him a second pauldron or leave him Rampager style?

if its pre heresy I think both pauldrons unless your going to attach him to a unit of rampagers.

I personally rather the bare arm as mine will be leading my rampagers. but each to their own.

at the end of the day it depends on how you feel about him

I think I figured out what was bothering me. The front part of the helmet doesn't transition well into the back part. You can easily see where you attached the two together. It might just be because this isn't painted yet. As far as the pauldron goes, I'd leave it off. The model looks good without it as is, and you may get people saying that's Khârn without you having to point him out.

Thank you Lokkorex you will be seeing more for sure.

Marine7312000 since the pic was taken I have used green stuff to sort the join and have blended the two parts together and then filed the excess until the helmet looks like it should be together. Hope to get some more pics of progress in the next 24 hours. And the rest of the model will remain as is with the bare arm.

Thanks everyone for feedback it is helping me lots.

Archived