How do you make sisters win?

oreaper84

I found that I have had the most success when I set up second and deploy my army on one flank and having multiple units firing on the same target as often as possible. basically minimizing what can shoot at you and maximizing your chance of destroying other units while still going for objectives.

another thing that has helped me out in this edition is to remember that if you can't shoot at anything, run!

Word is bond Eddie. Ancient and still very effective. Whenever I see an opponent deployed in a long line with troops clustered together I know where I'm going. Might be tricky for the first turn or two but between keeping as much terrain as possible between me and his anti tank weapons, remembering to pop smoke in the lead vehicles and shield of faith, there is a lot of burning going on by the 3rd turn.

Well, a contrary docterin might be some notion of defence in depth, but I've found that's more a strategy with meaning in strategic scale games that account for logistics than in anything Gee-Dubs published in recent memory.

Guard with Chenkov comes to mind as a potential implementation of it.

Archived