Lords of Terror. Night Lords 8th legion

HellChyld

Okay, not my topic I know and I'm not trying to jack this thread but after reading everyone's character profiles and that little story post about Lord Damon Child my creative juices started flowing and I need to write this down (metaphorically speaking). Anyway, let me know if you want me to remove it but I just thought I'd write up how Tantalus and Lahash first met.

-----

Silence. An eerie, suffocating silence filled the air as Lahash, master of the Night Lords VIIth company, led his Astartes brothers inside the small asteroid base their strike cruiser had discovered less than an hour beforehand. Ordinarily the Lord of the VIIth would have simply sent a squad down to take the facility and recover anything of worth, but something had peaked his curiousity, a short recording on a loop being broadcast openly on the base's short-range vox. The recording was as strange as it was brief, around a minute of wet, tearing noises mixed with the occasional snapping sound followed by a chilling, stoney voice that whispered "Bone Devil" before the broadcast began again.

Lahash went over this information in his head as he walked, cautiously scanning every shadow and hiding spot along the way. "Bone Devil." it was his title, the name a thousand, thousand dogs of the Corpse Emperor had died cursing, a name that had sent terror coursing through entire worlds. He was the Bone Devil Lahash, and someone was expecting him.

"Heinrich" He growled to one of his companions "Auspex out, scan the area and see if you can find any lifesigns. If this is some kind of trap I want prior warning, understood?" The ex-Marine Malevolent grunted in reply, pulling the device from his belt as his fellows spread out searching for signs of danger. Moving over to the door to the entrance lobby Lahash thumbed the activation rune, however as the portal slowly ground open a wall of charnel stench flooded into the room. The chamber beyond was a slaughterhouse, a dozen corpses hung from the ceiling by their feet, their skin removed and their torsos carved open from the groin to the throat. "Bracchus, get over here." He barked, a marine in bloated, filth-encrusted armour moving to his side, and narthecarium on his left arm and a cruelly spiked power maul slung at his waist. "Oh..." The plague marine gurgled warmly, casually inspecting the bodies like they were interesting curios rather than flayed cadavers.

"Well?" Lahash demanded impatiently, his hand tightening around the length of his chainglaive. The apothecary-turned-plaguebringer turned back to him as their fellow renegades joined them from the previous room. "Well" Bracchus rattled "It would appear that the these poor souls did not die quickly, from what I can gather nearly all their wounds were pre-mortem, including the removal of their skin." Lahash was still processing this information when Heinrich barged his way towards him. "Milord, I finished the scan you ordered, there are only two other lifesigns aboard this station!" "So? Where are they?" He demanded, finally, he could kill something and leave this damned rock! Still, Heinrich's tone worried him. "That's the thing sir, according to this they're just in the next chamber..."

Slowly Lahash turned, moving to face the portal that lay across the room. "...Weapons ready,  all of you. Lucien, Broec, take positions by the door. Heinrich, Bracchus, with me." He ordered, his voice low and serious. "Toruk" He said, glancing at a hooded renegade that was hanging back. "Can you sense anything from that room?" Toruk said nothing for a moment, closing his eyes as he reached out with his psyker's senses. "One of the crew is still alive, but fading quickly. The other presence... I can't say, but I think it's waiting for us." Gritting his teeth beneath his helmet Lahash moved towards the portal, one finger hovering above the activation rune. "Whatever it is, if it attacks us we'll make it wish it was one of these corpses. Ready yourselves."

With a screach of rust the portal ground open as the squad stormed into the station's darkened mess hall, weapons immediately locked on the form before them. There at one of the tables was the hulking form of an astartes, hunched over a pirate whose limbs, Lahash noticed, had been torn off, yet still the poor soul weakly writhed under the marine's attentions. As he moved closer Lahash quickly saw why, the man's torso had been cut open, flesh and bone cut away so the ghoulish astartes could feast upon the warm organs inside. Suddenly the marine paused in it's meal, slowly sitting up as the pirate finally, mercifully expired, Lahash watching as the man's exposed heart fell still. In that moment, no-one dared move or speak, though Lahash took the opportinity to study the being that had lured them here. It's MK.IV armour was a deep lustrous red like freshly-spilt blood with many strange fetishes made from bone decorating it. A helmet sat upon the table next to him, the mouth grille customised to bear a large fanged maw emblem in white that was repeated on the figure's left shoulderpad. Two large, serrated combat blades with handles made of bone were slung at the figure's waist while a massive cloak of stiched-together skin was draped over his back. The marine was completely bald and his face was gaunt and pale, in stark contrast to the vivid crimson of the fresh blood around his mouth that was matched only by his cold, predatory eyes. "So" Lahash stated calmly "You called me, and here I am. Now, who are you, and give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you."

Slowly the figure rose from it's seat and turned to face him, smiling cruelly at him with a mouthful of bloody fangs.

"My dear Captain..." It began "I am Tantalus, and I wish to join you."

I like it. I'm working up some fluff for other renegades currently. knowing more about the bone devil would you mind if I did a revision? I promise it'll display the brutality you want as well as tie into some other 7th company fluff I have on going. i'll only do the revision with your permission.

Still waiting on Mikhail's entry.

Muunokhoi Jag'han, White Scar welcome to 7th Company 1st Claw under Lahash The Bone Devil.

I like it. I'm working up some fluff for other renegades currently. knowing more about the bone devil would you mind if I did a revision? I promise it'll display the brutality you want as well as tie into some other 7th company fluff I have on going. i'll only do the revision with your permission.

By all means! happy.png

The Angels of Vengeance knew the reputation that preceded them, and they added to its renown at every opportunity.

Attack dogs of the Dark Angels. Soulless butchers, grinding away their own men in hopeless battles. Their secretive nature and relentless tactics had earned them the disfavor of many of their brother astartes, some going so far as refusing to fight beside them, but the Angels of Vengeance cared little for such childish displays. No matter what was said of them, none could deny that they always achieved their goal, regardless of the cost.

I am an angel of the Emperor. Faith shall be my armor. Hatred, my sword. Vengeance, my purpose.

Hatred was the lifeblood of the Angels of Vengeance, and it was cultivated in all of its astartes as carefully as a master gardener tended his flora. Hatred was a living thing, first planted as a seed in the mind of an acolyte, newly transformed into a warrior for the God-Emperor, then nurtured and fed with constant prayer and fiery oration on the dangers that xenos, heretics, and the Ruinous Powers posed to the Imperium. Graphic showings of pict footage were commonly added to the end of such sermons, demonstrating the massacres and loss of life that followed in the footsteps of xenos and those that wavered in their faith of the Emperor.

I am an angel of the Emperor. Faith shall be my armor. Hatred, my sword. Vengeance, my purpose.

What many confused for arrogance in the Angels of Vengeance was instead a deep solemnity born of their hatred, and like a limb of a tree that had been infected with rot, arrogance was ruthlessly rooted out and severed from the body. The Unforgiven knew better than any what lay down that path, but when the roots of hatred reach too deep, the rot of arrogance can go unseen in the face of fervor. Such as it was for Brother-Sergeant Merrin, Third Company, Second Assault Squad.

He knew those words. They preceded and succeeded every prayer, every sermon, every training session, and every tactical briefing. He believed them, lived by them, and even screamed them in the faces of those he slew with his power axe and plasma pistol. For decades, he had served faithfully, receiving commendations, promotions, and a prized relic suit of Mk III battle plate for his single-minded determination and brutality in battle.

Not only did the Angels of Vengeance know no fear, as did all astartes, but the sons of the Lion knew no failure, either. As the years wore on and his accomplishments mounted, Merrin began to taste the first bitter fruits of arrogance. The men in his assault squad had been replaced so many times, he stopped using their names and assigned them numbers instead. Too many friends and trusted companions had died needlessly for the secret objectives that the Inner Circle refused to divulge to the rank and file. He became disgusted at how many of his brothers, practically demigods among men, were casually sacrificed for the sniveling humans that cheered for them with one breath and then cursed their names in the next.

At San Apolis, where the Angels of Vengeance would suffer one of the worst losses of astartes life in their history, Merrin refused the orders of his captain, which he knew would needlessly throw away his life and the three men that remained of his squad for nothing more than a distraction. In a moment of blinding rage, he lashed out with his power axe, splitting the captain's torso from right hip to left shoulder. His men stared at him, aghast, and when one of them went for his pistol, Merrin slew them as well. Before his perfidy could be discovered, a mortar round from the enemy detonated mere meters from him, obliterating the bodies of his brothers and hurling him against a ferrocrete barricade with such force that it collapsed on top of him, leaving him grievously wounded and unconscious. Believed to be slain and his body unaccounted for, he was left behind, weak and unable to free himself.

After what felt like weeks had passed, the rubble over him began to shift, and he could hear the unmistakable voices of astartes. His brothers had returned, and no one could possibly know of his treacherous deeds! When a large piece of rubble was lifted free, finally giving him a few of the night sky and the stars beyond, it was not an astartes in the familiar black armor that greeted him, but rather a midnight blue helmet with a white skull painted over the face plate.

*evil Laughter* I LIKE IT!

Welcome brother Merrin Formerly of the Angels of Vengence to 5th Company of the 8th Grand Company Commanded by Zaraz Tchez - The Siege Hammer

replied to your message Mikhail, soon as we sort out the details I'll post your marine up in the roster.

so with that we should have 5 spots left. the new modified roster will be posted up later today hopefully with some entertaining fluff, speaking of fluff here's another piece on my 8th Grand from the great crusade. Hope you enjoy....

From Darkness to Nostromo Knights, part one of HellChyld's History.

Damon Chyld was born into a Underhive Family working for one of the weaker crime lords on the fringe of Hive Primus.
Raised and watched from a baby to a child of the age of four by his older sister Kisten and his Cousin Lia while his mother was unsavory
employeed in a house of illustrious illicit activities. Rumors had already started to agitate the criminal elements with brutal and inhuman
acts of unknown retribution preformed by the Shadow Creature named Night Haunter.

It is one of the Night Haunter's acts of deserved punishment upon the employers of his mother that threw
Damon and Kisten into the streets after the Shadow slaughtered the entire staff, including his mother. Lia is saved from joining them as
one of the outer hive noble families, the de Caerolions, takes her into their employement. Damon would lose contact with his cousin for a time
once she was given asylum in the de Caerolion's household. Half dead from living on the streets his sister saves them by being inducted into a group of Juveniles, Known as the Terrors, As a bedwarmer. Soon there after He too was explotied by the group as a courier when not being
employed as an object of their amusement to release pent up aggression due to the ongoing retribution, delieved upon the criminal element
peicemeal by the Night Haunter. Damon was offered a place in the gang as it grew in size and power by an enforcer just after his seventh
birthday, if he could pass his initiation. The Enforcer believed Kisten had been lying about his age to protect him, as he was undersized and
would have been just another statistic of the vanished.

The Enforcer believed damon to be three of four years older, as in the time he has spent with the group Damon had grown in height to match most of the males in the gang except for himself and his twin. The two believed if Damon survived they could teach him to be like them. Damon accepted the initiation with the secret agreement that his sister would be released from the Terrors and delievered to his Cousin Lia as Kisten's health was failing and he doesn't want to continue to watch her fade.

He is given three days and nights to kill a rival gang member who were notorious for brutally savaging people of the underhive for their own
amusement and openly proclaiming to be untouchable even by the Night Haunter. Rumors of current sightings of the Night Haunter's latest acts of punishment fall upon the edges of their territory. The Enforcers decided that by using the latest rumors they could do the underhive a
needed service without drawing attention to the Terrors which should weaken the rival's control allowing them to expand into their territory.
Damon must preform the deed alone in the Haunting hour on the rival's grounds. Witnesses would be watching for proof. Just before Damon leaves he is addressed by a veteran Terror called Migs, Who secretly tells him not to return if he fails or Migs will brutally kill his sister in the
fashion of the Night Haunter before his eyes.

Damon departs the Terrors' territory shortly there after. Within hours he locates his victim and startes planning what to do in the intended hour. Once again on the streets at night after the rumored curfew of the Shadow. Damon lays uneasy with unspoken fears of being watched by eyes other then those of paid observers. long into the night does he fight with the creepy feelings before getting them under control enough to catch a few minutes of slumber before returning to the task of observing his intended target. with the striking of the haunting hour he enters the home of his victim with determination of success to save his sister. moving like a shadow as he was taught by the twins, he carefully searches the hab unit looking for his victim. Finding him in a tox inducted sleep Damon kills him as quickly as possible, staging the scene to be found and removing the required proof that the deed has been done.

Exiting the hab, Damon flashes the proof as directed for unseen eyes before beginning to return back to his home territory.
Slipping into a side alley which will allow for a straight shot home undetected Damon suddenly finds himself choking and no longer on his
feet, As the Shadow Nightmare they have all come to fear has become physical from the darkness before his eyes. Holding him off the ground
by hi throat, cutting off his air, the being of cruelty and terror watches as Damon's face changes color and slowly loses the ability to
fight for his life. The Specter asks him questions in a voice that chills the blood. Outrage can be felt in each word that not only has the
child disobeyed the law set down, It committed an act of Transgression upon the Night Haunter himself. To Punish someone is for the Haunter
alone. No one but the Haunter has the right to take a life without protecting oneself. Ranting in rage, Damon can feel his life slipping
away as the Haunter's voice goes quiet. As if looking through him, the Nightmare holds him suspended effortlessly off the groun. As Damon's
vision starts to blur, he mentally asks foregiveness from Kisten for his failure. He asks no one for the twins to take pity upon her and as
agreed with the victim dead to save her from her life with the Terrors,and to not let Migs destroy her brutally as he claimed he would.

With a crushing force Damon's lungs suddenly expanded with air as his body dropped to the hard ground of the alley. Quiet mutterings caressed his ears in that icy voice as his blurred vision cleared. "The law had been broken, what was he to do? The vision would come to pass. Red hair and midnight clad. He would be one of his spreading justice and order in service to him. But he broke the law no matter his reason."

The Nightmare crouched over Damon talking outloud to itself as if in the grip of madness. Answering it's own questions with more questions, that made less and less sense to Damon. Praying silently to the old ones he had no faith in, he asked not to die, to be able to save his sister, to correct his life's mistakes. No more questions were spokenby the Shadow while the weight of its eyes grew heavy upon him. Damon fought down his fears as his own eyes met those of the Shadow that had taken hundred's of lives already in the span of his own short life time. Nothing he could do would stop it from adding his own if it so chose to. With a whisper in his ear the Haunter's warm breath caressed his cheek, Damon realized the Shadow had changed locations unseen while he had been looking at him, crushing the deafening silence. "You broke my law. Your reasons matter not. I should flay your skin from your bones as you still yet breath. Your screams of pain would send reminder to all that hear it as price of any transgression. But your future was revealed to me. You will be reborn as mine own. You will bring order and justice to millions in my name. Prepare yourself mentally for the light which comes. My Hellchyld, Dont disappoint me again." With sudden sharp intense pain, the entire left side of Damon's face rangout in Agony. "You have been marked as mine. Forever more my child. Forever more you will be reminded of your transgression upon me, but you will redeam yourself in mine eyes and validate my own actions as just. run along home my child, before I change my mind." Unseen the Nightmare departed into the darkest depths of the night without another sound. Damon remained where he lay questioning if he was alive or dead. The pain of his face said alive, as the warmth of his own blood ran down his chin and neck soaking into his shirt. The steam of his breath rose into the cold night air. Memories of events screaming he yet still lived. the Night Haunter had marked him, claiming him as property, one of his own. Slowly drops of rain started to cascade upon the roofs and street around him sizziling where the touched,Drawing Damon back into the present. Even so marked, his departing words still lingered upon his thoughts. while still alive, the mark wouldn't keep him so if the Nightmare yet changed his mind in leaving him as so, if he wished.

Pulling his hood further down for more protection Damon was unsure of how long had passed. Slowly he rose to his feet weakly and moved back toward his home territory, As if the Terrors would be able to protect him. It felt like an eternity passed before he opened the door to his sister's hab unit they called home. Relieved to finally arrive Damon became puzzled as not only Kisten greeted him but the twins as well offered their company. His sister broke into tears as he removed his coat and carried his bloody, bone weary body into the small entrance room and presented the required proof, The ear had been tattooed and peirced with two small gold rings, still adorning the earlobe. The older of the two twins passed the ear to the smaller before he smiled. Without notice he blankly listened to them congratulate him on his success as his sister bathed his face. Listen muttered darkly about how she wondered how he could have succeded injured as he was. She questioned him as to what must of happened to return with bleeding, infected wounds and not getting caught. The wounds would have had to be days old to be infected as such. The Older twin soon took to investigating the wounds himself as his brother disappeared off into the night to present the proof to the leader of the Terrors.

the twin confirmed his sister's ramblings of infection of the wounds but wasnt worried and declared that they would heal in time. Damon would not die from them but they wouldn't heal pretty. The entire left side of his face would forever more carry four scars from forehead to chin. Atleast he was given the miracle that his eye was spared and recieved no damage. To recieve such injuries was a mystery the twin was still trying to decipher as Damon succumed from his weariness into a deep sleep. He remembered them all asking him repeatedly of how he came by the injuries yet had never answered. Once more he awoke from the burning pain in his face, the sting of sweat in his eyes and the fever that threatened to burn his body up from within.the fluids seeping from the infection confused him with discomfort, slowly did he notice a change had occured in the hab he shared as a home with his sister. The younger of the twins had been resting in the darkness breaking the silence muttering comments of a colorful descriptive nature about Damon's new look. "So sleeping ugly has finally decided to awaken." The sour presence of the twin brightened with a grim smile. It hadnt disturbed or surprised him near as much that he was there as upon waking as the complete lack of his sister. The living quarters had been cleaned, all of the meager belongings owned by his sister had been removed and, no sign of her was visible as if she had only been a figment of his mind.The twin was quick to notice the confusion upon Damon's face to explain what he had missed."Kisten is gone Damon, as agreed upon. But her departure caused some issues. Your wishes, no matter how good their intentions, brought you new enemies." It was not long listening to the twin that an issue had arisen within the older members of the group as a veteran laid claim to the girl refusing to let her be released and removed from the territory. Many angry threats had been issued until the older twin who had been taking the girl away, silenced the matter completely. A moment of silence passed as Damon thought about what he had been told. His reactions had taken the twin several more moment to understand as depression and grief colored damon's features. It had been hard to read them with the bandages concealing most of his face.

The anger that assaulted Damon's ears from the twin shocked him back into reality from the assumed grief he had started to free fall into. "Now hold a minute runt, you little piss bag. I tell you that Kisten's gone. No longer something to worry about, as you wished and you act like we killed her? You sorry sack of :cuss. You think me and mine hold our honor and word so poorly as to do something like that? No oath has been broken, your sister yet breaths and is in a much better place." the twin frowned in anger at Damon's expressions which he was quick to do in most matters. Shivers crept up the boy's spine as the twin stared at him with cold dead black eyes his breathing remained slow and measured like a great hunting cat, as it stalked its prey. Damon's blood ran cold as those eyes held him locked tightly in their grasp making the silence feel like it went on forever. " your sister is free from her oath and no longer with the Terror's," he said flat toned, "She has been taken to the Caerolion estate where your cousin has been employed. With my brother's own hand
as you requested. She was granted sanctuary by the young Lord Orfeo de Caerolion while you had lain in slumber for almost a week. She is safe as what was swone upon would be so with your success." Confusion clouded Damon's features. "The issue with the with the Veteran Migs has also been settled. My brother killed him. Neither are any longer an issue."

Damon realized with regret that he had never asked or requested to say goodbye. With the disturbance caused by Migs, the leader of the
Terrror's had decided it would be best to be done with it. Migs had already been taken care of, the girl as well and now everything could
once again proceed. Damon had been asked repeatedly over the coming weeks as to what had happened to him, as the Night Haunter had been busy that night. Most of the rival gang had been butchered along with several informants, so little more then word of mouth with Damon's proof told what had transpired. No one understood what had happened, along with how Damon continued to still be alive with all the events happening that night. Damon wouldn't reveal the secrets of that night for several years to come. At his own admittance later even he questioned how he was still living.
Several months would pass before the infection could be purged and the wounds to finally heal upon his face. In that time the twins became demonic overlords in their training with Damon, pushing his physical limits till he rivaled the twins in size. The older of the twins had also made arrangements for Damon to expand his knowledge. With written request from Lord de Caerolion, for unknown favors, Damon was placed under the instruction of the blinded teacher, who resided in their household. The instructor had been a scholar who had been blinded before the arrival of the Night Haunter. He was wise in the ways of the Old Ones, among other vast subjects.

Damon's mind was like a sponge to water. Quickly he learned to read and write, finding the challenge of learning to his liking. The blind one had access to Hololiths covering everything from old religions to martial disciplines and tactics of war. Damon consumed it all. The twins assisted in procuring other subjects recorded on data slats for his studies when not with his blind instructor.

Before he knew it four years had passed. With his knowledge, Damon earned favor and rank in the Terrors. Expanding their territory was now his responsibility. Damon had done so with a vengeance. With the expansion, Damon carried retribution for old conflicts, as well as repaying debits owed. Damon and the older twin had ended up in the middle of trouble ment for young Orfoe de Caerolion after the elder de Caerolion had openly supported new the Regent of Nostromo Konrad Curze. The self proclaimed king had made the criminal element afraid of their own shadows. Groups like the Terrors had prospered protecting those who couldn't themselves.

The Terrors had expanded their territory to cover those once owned by the Caerolion to support them secretly for services rendered to Damon for his education and saving the lives of Kisten and Lia. It had been the blind one who had shaped Damon's sense of honor. The honor of a warrior, to protect. His code of conduct had been like an infection in those of the group around him. Even the hellish twins now wore the code like a badge. With their assistance they had deciphered it down into simpler terms the others could understand in their society. Involving the Terrors in the Orfeo affair had brought lots of pain to the group. But yet they had prospered when the crime lord who had commanded the affair, vanished either by the hands of someone highered by the family or the new king's own hand, Damon knew not. No one was talking and Damon didn't care.

The group moved quickly taking over the now vacant operations not already claimed by the noble family themselves. Damon would control those operations himself for the group. Soon the leader of the group was seen less and less publicly with Damon or one of three others conducting his affairs. A sort of friendship between Damon and Orfeo soon provided Damon possibilites to expand on his education quickly. It was Damon's 12th birthday that would be the first event to changing Damon's life once more forward in cryptic warning unheard by any other then Damon and the speaker. Even forewarned Damon had not been able to understand what was happening as the darkness was shattered by the blinding light as the father of the king Konrad Curze arrived burning itself into his memory to remain even today. Men clad as monsters of midnight blue armor adorned in markings of lightning and images to turn the strongest of men into whimpering children. Markings that not only inspired fear in your mind but assaulted it, turning your blood cold in your veins, as you questioned if you had drawn your last breath. As your heart hammered in your ears and screams choked unheard in your throat. The Haunter's teachings and law given physical form, clad in armor no ganger weapon would ever pierce. Giants formed of terrors found in the deepest reaches of your mind who then feed on fear and let loose in the physical realm. They followed the Emperor of man, the father of the king Konrad Curze. They came in numbers unseen by any criminal lord, ganger or corrupt official. After meeting his son we learned he had come to collect him. The King would go forth into the stars to assist his father in reclaiming the worlds of man. But that wasn't all. To assist him in his task the Emperor would need to reinforce his monsters. Those reinforcements would come from us. And so the first recruitment of the Night Lords came. Damon, the twins Zepar and Marabas, Tarcil, And Lahash were among hundreds selected from the hives. Unsurprising even the noble Orfeo de Caerolion went too.

it took awhile to get it finally wrote and proof read. hope its up to snuff of my older work. more forth coming for part two. thanks for reading it.

Okay HC here's my submission, Cronus formerly of the star walkers chapter;

He was the last a relic of a chapter that was founded only 200yrs past, declared Traitors by the high lords of terra exterminatus rained down upon their fortress monastery. He remembered fear he remembered the carnage. He remembered running.

For years he drifted as a mercenary within the eastern fringes guarding imperial cargo ships, his armour was faded the heraldry all but erased, the crisp white and deep silvers of his armour were in disrepair and showed that the marine was broken. His mkii helmet was barely functioning he truly was the epitome of a ruined man.

Then the fear came again, these weren't pirate xenos or renegade imperials trying to take the ship. These were the traitors of legend one of the original traitor legions, the night lords.

He was defiant and ready to die he had nothing left. He stood on the bridge and turned to the command entrance. He was making a last stand.

What he found though wasn't an honourable death but a chance at repentance and revenge towards the society that ostracised his chapter.

He was a son of Jaghati no more he was now a lost son of nostramo he was Cronus the fear forged.

With his midnight clad armour his broken spirit and his lust for justice unsated he was ready to become a monster of fear incarnate.

Or something like that I just whipped it out of thin air

Renegades of the 8th
Inner Circle of the Red Night Lord Commander HellChyld
Hazzard - War Hound - Infernal - Biohazard
Hesh'an Siam - Salamander - Infernal - Dark Ven

1st Company Under Zepar the Red
Lacobus Nikko - Minatour - 2 Claw - PigofSparta
Arechon - Astral Claw - Infernal - Mikhail

2nd Company Under Marbas Andromalius

Juvinal Ovid - Preators of Orpheus - 4th Claw - Punk Possum
Kur'gath - World Eater - 2nd Claw - Guardian31

3rd Company under Origen Nyssa

5th Company under Zaraz Tchez "The Siege Hammer"

Vrey'Arth - Salamander - 1st Claw - Daemon Smith
Merrin - Angel of Vengence - 1st Claw - Brother Chaplin Kage
Cronus - Starwalkers - 3rd Claw - Jaspcat

6th Company under Luther Menos

7th company under Lahash Mastema The Bone Devil
Lucien Ciesa - Imperial Fist - 3rd Claw - Luther the fallen
Heinrich Volstag - Marines Malevolent - Infernal - Brother Heinrich
Toruk - Angel of Redemption - Hound - Capitano
Tantalus - Flesh Eater - Hound - SanguiniusReborn
Bracchus - Mortificator - Infernal - Lestat
Broec -  Black Templar - 2nd Claw - Kol_saresk
Ba'al-Zebuwb -  Death Spectres - Hound - deathspectersgt7
Muunokhoi Jag'han - White Scar -Hound - Flint13

8th Company under Tyre Ezekie
Bariel - Dark Angel - 1st Claw - Grotsmasha
B'kundif - Reaver of Bahltimyr - 2nd Claw - Aquilanus
Chi'Undi - Blood Angel - 4th Claw - Red Horse
Marcus Licentus - UltraMarine -  Infernal - Vazzy

okay so only 2 spots left if your interested in submitting hurry up the ranks are getting interesting.

for those listed as hounds in the 7th company thats 1st Claw and I'll have a some fluff up in the next day or two explaining why they've earned that title.

Cythem Eatan 

Wandering crimson gloved trooper formerly from the 18th company. Found himself at odds with his former shipmates over the disappearance of their squad leader. 

*gasps and slowly backs away* You... I know you... Dan the Deamon... He walks amongst his brethren once more... *cautiously kneels and bows head*

Okay, I honestly tried to make this formal. I failed. Miserably.

I present Broec, formerly of the Black Templars.

When Broec was only a young Initiate, he had been a part of kill-team composed of some of his brothers and fellow Astartes of the Silver Skulls performed a sortie against the Night Lords 8th Company. The fighting saw a few of his loyal brethren killed by the powers of a fell sorcerer. The Prognosticator of the Silver Skulls chose that moment to reveal his presence and destroy the sorcerer.

Broec, in his over-zealousness, challenged the Librarian's presence. Despite the counsel of both sides, the Initiate pressed the matter until the Prognosticator relented. Fighting to Third Blood, Broec easily overpowered his fellow Astartes through strength of his fury. But to the shock of even the other Black templars, he continued to attack the psyker. Reacting in self-defense, Broec was struck by warp-lightning that was meant to incapacitate him.

However, it instead had the effect of warping his sight so that regardless of where he looked, he only saw the Prognosticator. Overwhelmed with rage and hate, Broec charged those he once called brother. The shock of his attack was enough that he was able to kill all nine Astartes, while losing an arm an taking several bolt rounds to his chest and leg.

When the haze lifted, he fibally saw the carnage he had wrought upon his dead brothers. Knowing he will forever be Kin-slayer, he limped across enemy lines, hoping to seek sanctuary with the Night Lords rather than returning to his own Black Templars to face the Emperor's judgement.

Hope you don't mind Hellchyld, but a little something on B'Kundif I just came up with smile.png

He failed. On his knees, bereft of his weapons and his honour, he had failed. All the careful planning, the inveigling, the waiting. For nothing.

The planet was barren and cold, it's atmosphere had evaporated in the aftermath of an ancient war lost in time. Fortunately, his armour was still sealed, otherwise he would be dead by now.

The Chapter Master had moved with unnatural speed, blocking every attack, countering with ease. What was more galling to B'Kundif was that he had made no attempt to fight back until the end. One solid punch to the face.

The humiliation was almost too much to bear. Almost.

He could hear his former Liege's voice over the vox, a diatribe that he had heard before. Death to traitors, how he would take them to Glory.

Bah.

"Sergeant B'Kundif. You are found guilty of treason, even more of crass stupidity. Did you really think you could best me? Did you think that you could hide your innermost thoughts from me?

"Really?"

B'Kundif tried to rise, but was still punch drunk. His body would not do as he willed. Looking up at his former superior, he growled his own defiance.

"Do as you will. You will ultimately fail. Kill me."

Lurweiss paused, seemingly contemplating that wish. His cruel Lightning Claws clicked and chattered as he flexed his fingers.

"No."

"No?"

"Death is too easy. Too easy for one like you. You will stay here, until the air reserves in your armour run out. You will suffocate alone on this barren rock and will serve as a warning to anyone who finds your corpse. All who challenge me will die."

That was days ago. He checked his armour again. Only enough air for another hour. Forcing himself to relax, he lulled himself into a trance. Shutting off his armours main systems, his body begun entering suspended animation and as he did so, his last thoughts were that of just how cold it was.

Hate would keep him warm.

Renegades of the 8th
Inner Circle of the Red Night Lord Commander HellChyld
Hazzard - War Hound - Infernal - Biohazard
Hesh'an Siam - Salamander - Infernal - Dark Ven

1st Company Under Zepar the Red
Lacobus Nikko - Minatour - 2 Claw - PigofSparta
Arechon - Astral Claw - Infernal - Mikhail

2nd Company Under Marbas Andromalius

Juvinal Ovid - Preators of Orpheus - 4th Claw - Punk Possum
Kur'gath - World Eater - 2nd Claw - Guardian31

3rd Company under Origen Nyssa
Cythem Eatan - Nightlord 18th - 1st claw - Dan the Deamon

5th Company under Zaraz Tchez "The Siege Hammer"

Vrey'Arth - Salamander - 1st Claw - Daemon Smith
Merrin - Angel of Vengence - 1st Claw - Brother Chaplin Kage
Cronus - Starwalkers - 3rd Claw - Jaspcat

6th Company under Luther Menos

7th company under Lahash Mastema The Bone Devil
Lucien Ciesa - Imperial Fist - 3rd Claw - Luther the fallen
Heinrich Volstag - Marines Malevolent - Infernal - Brother Heinrich
Toruk - Angel of Redemption - Hound - Capitano
Tantalus - Flesh Eater - Hound - SanguiniusReborn
Bracchus - Mortificator - Infernal - Lestat
Broec -  Black Templar - 2nd Claw - Kol_saresk
Ba'al-Zebuwb -  Death Spectres - Hound - deathspectersgt7
Muunokhoi Jag'han - White Scar -Hound - Flint13

8th Company under Tyre Ezekie
Bariel - Dark Angel - 1st Claw - Grotsmasha
B'kundif - Reaver of Bahltimyr - 2nd Claw - Aquilanus
Chi'Undi - Blood Angel - 4th Claw - Red Horse
Marcus Licentus - UltraMarine -  Infernal - Vazzy
Mazdak - Space Sharks - 3rd Claw - Maximvs

okay so Severus6 has also PM'd me about a spot so his will be the final renegade to join us as having a 18th company in the ranks will be highly interesting. so with just waiting on Sev I give you the renegades of the 8th. just waiting on some bits and the 1st members should start going up soon. Thanks for all your submissions. I know in the future I'll be needing names to flesh out the nightlords in the companies so if you missed out keep an eye out and you may get to be in midnight Clad.

Okay might be a bit before I can get a update here as my girl Friend is going into the hospital at 7 am Texas time tuesday to have my son. I'll update more info on him later tommorrow. hope you all have a lovely week.

I was born around 6 am on the 15th. Not sure if that's a good omen or not...

Archived