Lords of Terror. Night Lords 8th legion

HellChyld

• 11 months later...

almost a year to the day since my boy was born I'm finally able to once again start on my 8th company. lots has passed in that time. several moves, several jobs and lots of chasing of little feet. now that I'm better able to get back to my psychos I'll be returning to this project as well as several characters I want to build. we have a limited group of players in the area so most of the new stuff will be more for display then play so figure might as well pull out all the stops. hopefully I can get alot of it done before april when I have recieved news I will be recieving a early birthday present. My boy Kilian will be recieving a little sister (if all the tests are correct). This has been and will continue as one hell of a ride hope all of you are well and the new Models will inspire.

Ave Dominus Nox

almost a year to the day since my boy was born I'm finally able to once again start on my 8th company. lots has passed in that time. several moves, several jobs and lots of chasing of little feet. now that I'm better able to get back to my psychos I'll be returning to this project as well as several characters I want to build. we have a limited group of players in the area so most of the new stuff will be more for display then play so figure might as well pull out all the stops. hopefully I can get alot of it done before april when I have recieved news I will be recieving a early birthday present. My boy Kilian will be recieving a little sister (if all the tests are correct). This has been and will continue as one hell of a ride hope all of you are well and the new Models will inspire.

Ave Dominus Nox

Congrats on the news of your second kid buddy, I'm awaiting my first. They aren't due till feb though so a bit longer to wait. Looking forward to seeing your new work.

Congratulations to both of you, that's wonderful news! And don't forget, if you ever feel down or like you're not prepared to be Dads just remember, there's no way in hell you could be worse than the Emperor was. In fact, just use Big E as a sort of checklist of what not to do with your kids. tongue.png laugh.png

Anyway, welcome back Hellchyld! It's good to see you again brother, glad to hear everything's going well for you and the Hellchyld family. :) I suppose it's a little early to ask if you've a name in mind for your future daughter of the night? May I suggest Nyx? It's very fitting... teehee.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So with the new arrival keeping me home I've broken my Renegades list out to return to the project. everyone listed are being planned and pieced together. to keep me busy I'm gonna open up 19 more spots which will give me 40 renegades to go along with my Nightlord characters. so those that speak up first will be joining the 8th.

Renegades of the 8th

Inner Circle of the Red Night Lord Commander HellChyld

Hazzard - War Hound - Infernal - Biohazard

Hesh'an Siam - Salamander - Infernal - Dark Ven

Heinrich Volstag - Marines Malevolent - Infernal - Brother Heinrich

Cythem Eatan - Nightlord 18th - 1st claw - Dan the Deamon

Broec - Black Templar - 2nd Claw - Kol_saresk

Lucien Ciesa - Imperial Fist - 3rd Claw - Luther the fallen

Toruk - Angel of Redemption - 4th Claw - Capitano

Muunokhoi Jag'han - White Scar -5th Claw - Flint13

1st Company Under Zepar the Red

Arechon - Astral Claw - Infernal - Mikhail

Lacobus Nikko - Minatour - Infernal - PigofSparta

- open Infernal -

- open Infernal -

- open Infernal -

- open Infernal -

- open 3rd claw -

- open 4th claw -

2nd Company Under Marbas Andromalius

- open Infernal -

- open 1st claw -

Kur'gath - World Eater - 2nd Claw - Guardian31

- open 3rd claw -

Juvinal Ovid - Preators of Orpheus - 4th Claw - Punk Possum

- open 5th claw -

- open 6th claw -

- open 7th claw -

3rd Company under Origen Nyssa

- open Infernal -

- open 1st claw -

- open 1st claw -

- open 3rd claw -

- open 4th claw -

- open 4th claw -

- open 4th claw -

- open 4th claw -

5th Company under Zaraz Tchez "The Siege Hammer"

Vrey'Arth - Salamander - 1st Claw - Daemon Smith

Merrin - Angel of Vengence - 1st Claw - Brother Chaplin Kage

Cronus - Starwalkers - 3rd Claw - Jaspcat

- open 3rd claw -

- open 3rd claw -

- open 3rd claw -

- open 4th claw -

- open 4th claw -

6th Company under Luther Menos

Cristo - marines Malevolent - 2nd Claw - Calgar 2.0

- open 2nd claw -

- open 2nd claw -

- open 2nd claw -

- open 5th claw -

- open 5th claw -

- open 5th claw -

- open 6th claw -

7th company under Lahash Mastema The Bone Devil

Tantalus - Flesh Eater - Hound - SanguiniusReborn

Bracchus - Mortificator - Hound - Lestat

Ba'al-Zebuwb - Death Spectres - Hound - deathspectersgt7

Aerius Vex - Raptors - Hound -CaptianAsmodai

- open Hound -

- open Hound -

- open Hound -

- open Hound -

9th Company under Tyre Ezekie

Marcus Licentus - UltraMarine - Infernal - Vazzy

- open Infernal-

Bariel - Dark Angel - 1st Claw - Grotsmasha

- open 1st Claw -

B'kundif - Reaver of Bahltimyr - 2nd Claw - Aquilanus

Mazdak - Space Sharks - 3rd Claw - Maximvs

Chi'Undi - Blood Angel - 4th Claw - Red Horse

-open 8th Claw -

any submittals try not to list chapters or legions already listed I have a few doubles but I'd like originals as it makes the conversions alot more interesting. I've moved some people around and listed which spots will be open. Any questions be sure to msg me or post here.

welcome to calgar 2.0 and CaptianAsmodai for there submittals as you can tell by the latest roster there's been some changes to the line up as well as several spots opened up. let your dark side out and submit you know you want to...

Archived