Something funny is going on at GW's online Store.

Warhead01

I had seen him their a few months ago but their was no product code. so I didn't order.

I also wasn't able to get a product cone on some of the metal Storm troopers. one set of special weapons wouldn't allow me to add it to mu cart. I didn't try that today. Hope to grab up a few Storm trooper squads next month. if they are still their.

cool! I know some of the IG stuff used to be under the Collectors label. I had understood that GW was removing the IG metals though they were still hidden on the site found with the searchy. 

Maybe the Space Marine bits were brought back because of the new codex next month?

Don't know about that. I am glad I don't have to skower Ebay any more looking for Mordians any more.  Might be a way to sell IG while they retool cadians? or maybe they had just enough of a call to bring them back?

I don't think that the plastic IG days are over at all. But it may be a sneaky way to "protect IP" . who knows.

They could just be cleaning house. Not enough people found and bought them from the collectors area so they shifted them to somewhere more prominent. If the leaked faiet release schedule is to be believed, there are new Steel Legion plastics coming next year, so they would want to clear the backlog rather than get stuck with them.

Assuming it's true, Brother - that rumour also came with Baneblades in the codex so a lot of salt is required for the moment. It'd be absolutely great if true and long overdue but would only lead to more questions: where are the updated Catachans and when do I get my Tallarn? :P

As to the GW store, to be fair there's always something funny going on there :lol: I've got quite a few of the old school Stormies from a long time ago, I was pleased to see them return to prominence with our current codex but alas we're still waiting for more. For this reason I strongly suspect that the new plastic Stormies (if true... we've been here before) will be the same "gas mask" style which will be cool but from a purely selfish point of view I've already got lots of the metal ones so I'd rather have Kasrkin style so I can use them as Carapace Veterans!

Archived