Mortis Updates

Dark_Master

Hello all,

Does anyone know when the regular Mortis Dreadnought rules are being updated?

I thought they would be in the new apocalypse book, but looks like just the Contemptor Mortis Rules are in. PS Have they changed any, or can I still use the old book with the 6th update PDFs?

Regards

DM

Onisuzume, on 20 Aug 2013 - 17:16, said:

Old book would require the 1.3 update along with the 6th edition update that gives them hullpoints along with the vital special rules. Still legal rules though.

Are the Version 1.3 rules still available on the FW website? I've just had a look and couldn't see them..... fortunately I still have them downloaded, but others may not.

Old book would require the 1.3 update along with the 6th edition update that gives them hullpoints along with the vital special rules. Still legal rules though.

Are the Version 1.3 rules still available on the FW website? I've just had a look and couldn't see them..... fortunately I still have them downloaded, but others may not.

Dunno, and I cba to check.

Already got mine stored on at 3-4 devices.

Anyhow, personally I expect to see a second edition of that book to hit the shelves within a year or two (similar treatment as volume 1).

Dunno, and I cba to check.

Already got mine stored on at 3-4 devices.

Anyhow, personally I expect to see a second edition of that book to hit the shelves within a year or two (similar treatment as volume 1).

I believe they said they are currently working on IA2 V2.

Archived