Dante/Draigo as allies

Quixus

What/where exactly are we supposed to be looking at in them? A bit of help and direction would be a lot more useful than chucking a couple of links up.

It is very unlikely that they'd errata it.

However when BA and GK get new codices you can bet that there'll be a "Primary Detachment" addendum to the "X as Troops" FOC Modifiers.

To be honest, GW were really pro-active with FAQs until the last batch.  We were getting updates every other month (it seemed) but there hasn't been an update since April (except for the tiny FAQ for Eldar)

I know I've submitted quite a few things that really need sorting out and get the lovely "will be considered for inclusion in the next FAQ" reply, then nothing, no update for 4 months.

It's starting to feel like they can't be bothered to fix any of the obvious misprints and obvious omissions (probably because it doesn't net them any money, you've already bought the codex, the fact that it's not finished is therefore irrelevant :P )

Its more likely to do with the rate at wich their putting out suppliments and new books at this point- theyll fix it once theyve gotten alot of this creative steam out and can look at the whole picture, instead of having us complain that theyve changed their mind three times.

I can understand that with balance issues, but the glaring omissions - like the Tau bomber that can never actually drop a bomb and the Flamer Chariot that can't move and shoot.

These things need fixing, not balancing.

If they are really focussing that much on producing unnecessary supplements that they can't also produce a FAQ update once every couple of months (where necessary) then that reeks of poor prioritisation skills.

Make sure the rules at least work first, then you can add stuff to them.

Otherwise 40k will end up a horribly convoluted and confusing mess full of terribly worded rules that will never be fixed or balanced.

Enough off-topic.

Otherwise 40k will end up a horribly convoluted and confusing mess full of terribly worded rules that will never be fixed or balanced.

Trying to put me out of the job eh?

I think this questions been fully answered though, so we can call it good.

Archived