Variety of berzerkers

We all know about berzerkers in power armor, whether they're running towards the enemy screaming or yelling at the driver to go faster. But is it all there is? I know there's only one kind in the rules, but what's the answer as far as the lore is concerned? Are there berzerkers in terminator armor, in jump packs, on bikes, or does submitting to the nails make them too insane to use these?

FW make an upgrade pack for Khorne Terminators, but there's no rules to make them Berzerker's in TDA rather than Terminator's with the MoK.

Though, to be fair, I think that a regular Marine with a MoK is 'better' than a Berzerker, all things considered.

FW make an upgrade pack for Khorne Terminators, but there's no rules to make them Berzerker's in TDA rather than Terminator's with the MoK.

Though, to be fair, I think that a regular Marine with a MoK is 'better' than a Berzerker, all things considered.

With the Black legion supplement, we can!  It'll be expensive...but you buy Abaddon, and then the upgrade for Terminators that makes them WS/BS 5, give them MoK and Icon of Wrath and BAM!  Berserker Terminators.

Archived