Rainbow Warriors/27/4/14 update.

Well, if you are going for "authentic" Aztec, then the brighter and more garish the colours the better happy.png

If your going for a "standard" tribal theme, then I suppose either would work smile.png

Looked at a couple of pics and I think I will go bright.mellow.png But at the moment it is a toss up.

Seeing as he's a Librarian, perhaps a bit of OSL to represent him using his abilities? (as in the feathers glow in a similar way the runes on Space Wolf Rune Priests armour does?)

I have not tried doing OSL yet. I guess I'll have to go and look at some tut's and play around with it.

I've had a couple of goes (mainly on my old Rune Priest in Termi armour). It might be worth a go smile.png

Anyname="deathspectersgt7" post="3440954" timestamp="1377897401"]I have artist hands with a barbarian touch.

You could always add some chips or weather them up a bit so it looks deliberately jagged ;P Or tell people the marine would keep still and fought the rainbow paint till the bitter stripe.

But to my actual point cool stuff nice to see someone do the rainbow warriors :) and nice Libby any interesting paint ideas? Or things coming out his hand?

@ Squeaky  :thanks:. Something else too think about . maybe fire.

Yeh flame maybe lightning or possible an avatar of some description but I'm not suggesting a rainbow unless there's a giant pot of gold of the end that drops from the sky and crushes everything beneath!!!! muhoohahaha.

Did I type that aloud.... Lol

Since this is family friendly it won't be pot of gold devil.gif But that was a good one Squeaky:lol:.

From my signature (which is a quote of my own from a discussion about something else entirely...):

"The only Rainbows in the Imperium have neither hugs or peace at the end of them. They have chainswords!"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived