Will we still have this forum?

PATemplar

Yeah, it was a pretty solid trouncing. I need to get off my bum and get to paddlin' all you oath breakers.

Dude, (or should I use your Indian name "Broken Arrow") you decided to jump forums and um, did you complete your vow? I don't think you have any cause to be paddlin anyone until you do 10 laps around the Reclusiam smackin your own bad self.

I suspect that you just hang out here 'cause you think you're slumming or something...and our jokes are better.

And in not completing my vow for another faction, I committed no slight against my brothers in black. msn-wink.gif

Should Jasper be roused from his slumber, I'm sure he'll have words for me (spoken through the business end of his Paddleum), but until then the burden of disciplining you lot rests on my shoulders.

As for my side project, one of the Arrows' key functions is to take the responsibility of shootiness unto themselves, so that my Templars need not sully their hands with ranged warfare biggrin.png

You haven't a horse in this race anyway. You were a very good boy, with your 5 completions. A gold star for you thumbsup.gif

@FP: I'm just a needlin' you. I can't really imagine you in another forum.

As far as the paddle goes, I wonder whether that is more effective than the dreaded RED TEXT!

And in not completing my vow for another faction, I committed no slight against my brothers in black. msn-wink.gif

You betrayed the trust of the Emperor. We are the Emperor's Sword, his Chosen. Therefore you have indeed slighted us. NO PITY, NO REMORSE, NO FEAR, NO EXCUSES! *smites Firepower with the new C:SM*

You betrayed the trust of the Emperor. We are the Emperor's Sword, his Chosen. Therefore you have indeed slighted us. NO PITY, NO REMORSE, NO FEAR, NO EXCUSES! *smites Firepower with the new C:SM*

I think we were all smitten with the new C:SM dry.png

I think we were all smitten with the new C:SM dry.png

You mean smitten by the new C:SM ;)

In the case of my peers in the LGS who have told me that I should get a Librarian and start a new Chapter so that they could finally see me using Psychic powers...

It'll be smitten by the new Codex... good thing its Hard Bound too...

Same here "look now you can grab psykers" I roll a d6, it's a 5+ "Dice says no."

Okay, welcome to your new (old) sub-forum.

I hope this allays everyone's worries.

And this closed topic had to be booted back to the front page so that some people who were too lazy to look back a few pages wouldn't have to post any more rude questions.

Archived