So...

Marshal Laeroth

We have never needed witchcraft to win, and we won't need it now.  The only time I could see it coming up is if my brother allies with me and brings his Salamanders since he loves the Terminator Librarian I gave him, but I would request he bring Vulkan He'stan, Tu'Shan, or my favorite, Chaplain Elysius (using his Chaplain Xavier model) anyways.

It won't be me... msn-wink.gif

But IN just wouldn't be a full-spectrum site on how to use Black Templars effectively without a write-up on the various battlefield uses of allied Librarians and their ilk! msn-wink.gif

Allied Librarian use topic would mainly involve the following discussions.

Best angle for optimal throwing of said model into enemy advance.

Best way to kill one while making it look like an accident.

How to properly use as a paper weight.

TBH I'll only ever ally with one if a fellow space marine player runs one alongside me in a tourney setting, I won't be deploying anywhere near said model though, ever. I fear my templar would manage to somehow kill it, at least I'd expect the Vindicator to manage that.

Never! NEVAAAAR!!! furious.gif

I wonder if it would be an abuse of my Mod power to say that the first one I catch fielding witches gets a warning point tongue.png

If you don't abuse it, it doesn't qualify as power to begin with. It's merely a responsibility. :D

TBH I'll only ever ally with one if a fellow space marine player runs one alongside me in a tourney setting, I won't be deploying anywhere near said model though, ever. I fear my templar would manage to somehow kill it, at least I'd expect the Vindicator to manage that.

Yes, because Vindicator related "accidents" just happends from time to time. As well as "strong winds" may blow the Whirlwinds missiles into a "unwanted target". Not to mentiontion the Orbital Bombardment autotarget may experience a "software failure" whistlingW.gif laugh.png

Filthy Xen... I mean psykers.

Sorry brothers, but I can see situations in witch my crusade can fight along side witches.

I mean in the face of the enemies of mankind, would we reject help by a task force of Imperial Fists with a Libarian? No.

Should the Crusade be happy about it? No.

Is the Crusade about happines instead of mainly destroying the enemies of mankind? No.

And in the end I am not happy about the topic title but still read it. Why? Because its my duty as an Adeptus Astartes of the Black Templars, Son of Dorn and Warrior of the Emperor!

Sounds more dramatic when listening to:

Its got a wart... see... and no we didn't dress him like a witch he was already wearing that...

If he weighs as much as a duck and he floats... then there's no way the Vengeance Crusade is going to accomodate him... my Bro. has already allied Ezekiel with GK... I have enough psykers to attend to... (sounds of screaming Librarian...)

Sorry brothers, but I can see situations in witch my crusade can fight along side witches.

I mean in the face of the enemies of mankind, would we reject help by a task force of Imperial Fists with a Libarian? No.

No they wouldn't, but that wasn't the question ;) It was would you field one as an ally in your army. ***Casually cleans Melta gun while waiting for an answer***devil.gif

I don't think that I'll take one - even aside from usual templar hatred towards them, I don't like models, and as I understand, SM librarians, except for Tigrus or whatever he is called, can't take divination, the main thing why Dark Angels librarians and Rune Priests are so powerful. Other psychic disciplines don't look too appealing, except few spells, which you may even fail to get.

Btw, last time I allied with a guy who played Dark Angels with librarian I told him that I'll count Librarian and his unit as enemies, if they are in 12" range. After turn 3 Librarian unit lost close combat, retreated 2d6 and, and next turn I shot him with CML terminators squad while saying "I warned ya" :D

Archived