Battle for Humanity (Legion)

GhostMalone

vote, what vote?

It's Federal Election time here in The Land Down Under.

Jaspcat, was smart enough to get that done yesterday (had a day off), so I was able to get to the GW store that my C:SM was being delivered at bright and early. That turned out to be too early, as they didn't open until 10.

Running through my list of paints was fun, as I couldn't read half of my writing and had to guess based on how I had listed them, but got all I needed. The GW staff member took a decent guess at what it was for, and was only partially wrong (guessed straight Death Guard/Plagueies). Can't wait to get the first few testers dones, will post 'em on here when they are.

vote, what vote?

It's Federal Election time here in The Land Down Under.

Jaspcat, was smart enough to get that done yesterday (had a day off), so I was able to get to the GW store that my C:SM was being delivered at bright and early. That turned out to be too early, as they didn't open until 10.

Running through my list of paints was fun, as I couldn't read half of my writing and had to guess based on how I had listed them, but got all I needed. The GW staff member took a decent guess at what it was for, and was only partially wrong (guessed straight Death Guard/Plagueies). Can't wait to get the first few testers dones, will post 'em on here when they are.

Ah, I follow now. I don't even vote in my own country so another hemisphere's politics are beyond my knowledge as well.

You are using the list from the new C:SM for this challenge Sgt. Cotys? I thought we were supposed to pledge lists from the HH book. Are you using the new GW plastics as well or does your local GW stock FW? Or did I miss something else? I browse the forum from my iPhone half of the time so I miss a lot of posts.

Would anyone object to a squad or two of Loyalist Iron Warriors fighting alongside my Ultras?

dude go for it, if the ultras can have iron hands fighting with them they can have iron warriors.

vote, what vote?

I didn't see anything about a vote either. What is this all about?

just the down under circus in town

well I think its time for a little WIP action

these are (very) wip, just trying to get a handle on a cheat of OSL eye lenses.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i438/furioso-prime/9CA33F76-6250-4E5A-AD48-7C798E380F20-5369-0000053B9B54C0B0_zpsb4fe1aa0.jpg

another example.

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i438/furioso-prime/BCF9D9FC-28B9-4ED6-B0BE-5D5BFEF9588C-5369-0000053C12B635E8_zps29714ff5.jpg

and likeBCK, I love inspirational artwork so here is mine!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i438/furioso-prime/killzone-2-helghast.jpg

just starting out, C&C welcome.

I like it, prime! That last picture scares me a bit, though. He's staring into my soul!

mikhail, I'm using the list from HH:Betrayal (Death Guard Legion Appendix rules), but using some of my existing, unpainted, plastics as test-dummies before I fork out any money on the FW goodness. Just wanted to pick up the C:SM because, well, why not?

I like it, prime! That last picture scares me a bit, though. He's staring into my soul!

mikhail, I'm using the list from HH:Betrayal (Death Guard Legion Appendix rules), but using some of my existing, unpainted, plastics as test-dummies before I fork out any money on the FW goodness. Just wanted to pick up the C:SM because, well, why not?

I get it now, I'm planning on buying the new C:SM even though I don't really play and only build and paint DA. I'm getting the new plastics because of the sweet new bits. The paints I'll take a pass on, I've tried them and gave them away twice now.

So THAT'S what you mean by sparse use of the newer marks! I think this project just got a little easier.....and cheaper!

so I reckon we got a few days to feel good about ourselves until BCK posts something and totally raises the bar!

you lead lead the way BCK, I will follow.

oh, by the way Jaspcat, the one with the MK V torso is the shiz, well done. and you just showed me what to do with the BA legs!

Some WIp for me.

Start of My Sky hunters Squad, will be a nine man upon completion

IMAG0664 by vazzy2012, on Flickr

The Dark Angels forge lord Galen

So THAT'S what you mean by sparse use of the newer marks! I think this project just got a little easier.....and cheaper!

so I reckon we got a few days to feel good about ourselves until BCK posts something and totally raises the bar!

oh, by the way Jaspcat, the one with the MK V torso is the shiz, well done. and you just showed me what to do with the BA legs!

Just a heads up its probably more like 24 hours until BCK posts something up. I have a feeling that he won't be able to resist for longer than that.

Yeah, mixing new and old can really stretch that FW dollar.

Some WIp for me.

Start of My Sky hunters Squad, will be a nine man upon completion

Oh, I LOVE those jetbikes, and... NINE of them?! /envy

Just a heads up its probably more like 24 hours until BCK posts something up. I have a feeling that he won't be able to resist for longer than that.

Maybe...

I guess I should add my little progress to this thread as well:

http://i.imgur.com/FilUwfH.jpg

I feel the Prices are acceptable...Hence the poor ass High school/college student owning lots and lots of FW

Edit: Perhaps this summer or My sophomore semester, depends on how my schedule shapes out brother. It'd be nice to swing by dude.

kage brother I love it msn-wink.gif

and you don't have to post every update in here brothers msn-wink.gif

Thanks, Jasp. I want to make these guys look great, but I'm not exactly sure what I can do as far as sculpting and such to achieve that. There's hair, some fur cloaks, and knives and such, but I think the Wow! factor with the V Legion has always been in the painting.

I feel the Prices are acceptable...Hence the poor ass High school/college student owning lots and lots of FW

The cheapest I can see 3 of those bikes on eBay right now is $80. >_>

I am currently tracking this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Forge-World-Warhammer-Space-Marine-Legion-3-X-Jetbike-/261273589199?pt=Games_US&hash=item3cd51e95cf

I want them but, not too fluffy for my Sallies. I am all about the fluff(Nocturne, low gravity)

I recommend it, Just sent Kage the link btw. The seller is great, warning, not actual FW

Archived