Battle for Humanity (Legion)

GhostMalone

hmmm well how about for the white scars some ancient Mongolian outfits/accessories maybe some samurai style armour sculpts?

how do these look?

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/IMG_11711_zps655cc95a.jpg

im all out of shoulder pads of the mkii variety so I need to do a bitz order....

and some seeker tigirus pattern bolters

and mkiii backpacks.

do they feel like seeker marines?

boarding marine upgrade pack that head comes from, I may have another one or two lying around in my bitz box.

and I agree on the shoulder pads, I love the mk III but I thought as seekers they need to be fast and agile so mkii might be better for the shoulder pads.

just have to clean up the torso.

They look great! Btw, the guy on the far left? Where's that head from.

OH! And speaking of shoulderpads why the censored.gif doesn't FW sell packs of shoulder pads! ARGH! I'd put MK III shoulder pads on EVERYTHING! But NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have that Boarding Upgrade set and the shoulder pads. Not to worry Brother, put them on the list.

So guys, would we also be interested in tying in all our forces in the Crusade era?

How do you mean, Vazzy?

You bitz dealers will own my soul yet.

We're soulmates and you know it, you already complete all of my artistic thoughts.

:D

hmmm if we want we could but I think we need to set it out.

I think first we do our oaths completion then move on to other areas.

id like to do a war hounds force or thousand sons.

but I think admech will be part of my oath. 

So guys, would we also be interested in tying in all our forces in the Crusade era?

How do you mean, Vazzy?

ASin At one point or another, our forces may have come into contact based off of theme. If you catch my drift? I know Jasp had mentioned dying in units at somepoint. 

well I want my vet sarge to die at his brothers hands that happens to be one of your ultras.

im going to be serving beside tomy in a couple of compliances and once heinrich comes in ill most likely be honour bound to serve his company.

just extending the fluff

right, one of My veterans has a brother slain by on of heathens' IW's. now he's on a quest to get his brothers hammer back. I love tying my army into other peoples. builds a sense of brotherhood that I have been lacking since the army chewed me up and spit me out.

I'm down.

right, one of My veterans has a brother slain by on of heathens' IW's. now he's on a quest to get his brothers hammer back. I love tying my army into other peoples. builds a sense of brotherhood that I have been lacking since the army chewed me up and spit me out.

I'm down.

And this is why you have me ;) brothers in arms for life bro.

im all out of shoulder pads of the mkii variety so I need to do a bitz order....

You can do that Jaspcat? I didn't think you could order by bits like that...

(though I believe FW would earn millions if they made that a reality!)

I'm feeling some 30k vibes here. I've never delved into the HH as a game or even a part of the hobby but I feel I need a break from yellow. As there is no provisional time limit (3rd Book) I think I'll jump in on the band wagon here and stick my fingers into this project. 

I've never done a traitor force, so I do believe that I'm going to go Sons of Horus from the Siege. I'll have to start it in a few weeks time as cash flow with a trip Stateside this month is tight as all hell but yes, I believe I'll commit to this. 

Lupercal! Lupercal! Lupercal!

I am going to pledge to this showcase the following: 

LEGIO XVI

Sons of Horus

19th Battle Company

"Caput Venatores"

Legion Centurion (85)

Legion Command Squad (120)

Tactical (270) 

Tactical (265) 

Tactical (265) 

Oh, and a couple Questions. 

Did the current TDA(40k style) exist during the HH?

and with the dreadnoughts was only the ones with the "helmets" or where there ones with 40k style Sarcophogus?

The indomitus, or current style of termie armor, did exist in 30k as well as the current style of dreadnought. The contemptors were more advanced versions that, in 40k, are almost non existent because of the degradation of technology over the 10 millennia.

Ill allow amax of 10 indomitus pattern terminators but they must contain conversions.

On another note brothers I'm awake and have the day off so i need to collect oaths from all the participants so I can get some stuff done ;)

Archived