Mechanicum thallax cohorts counts as?

ottesoac

yep planning a un it of counts as ogryns in my tech guard if the base is right size if not then they'll be stormtroopers love the minis also planning on the casterlax as counts as dreads for my allie cybernetica list using the new marine codex:)

Crisis suits fit thallax perfectly. And thanks to the weird ally chart, tau are battle brothers to c:sm. I have been planning a counts as mechanicus allies for my iron hands, I plan to use thallax this way. Castellax are also about the same size as the new broadsides as well ;)

my iron hands started as a ally to my tech guard (counts as imp guard ) but...

my iron hands are way too cool for such a minor role so became there own thing

my skittari got nice and big enough for small games when I see the throlax and casterllax I decided to build a cybernetic force for them (counts as codex marines)

the way I see it 6 casterllax (counts as ironclads) 1 magos (counts as motf) now im looking into a troop unit to replace a scout squad I was thinking of some kind of servitor but fire away guys

the thallax will go into my skittari unit I realy like the forge world take on the add mech also I love the fact I have a unique army that you never see in local games groups /shops etc

Hmmm ... Was waiting for more 30k releases (books) to allow me to do a proper Admec Army.  Never even thought about using a counts as.  Are Tau really the closest we've got at the moment rules wise to Admec?

Archived