We've moved!

Gentlemanloser

It was always weird they rolled us, Sisters and Inquisition into the same forum.

It stemmed from the fact that the Daemonhunters and Witch Hunters codices (in which the Grey Knights and Sisters of Battle appeared) were actually Inquisition codices.

I guess. However, even back then, the Sisters were the real meat of their codex, likewise with the Grey Knights. The Stormtroopers were cool, but they have always been just special weapon caddies (as for some arcane reason Knights aren't allowed melta or plasma weaponry). If you tried to build a list from DH without Knights, it wouldn't really work. Likewise, if you tried to build a list from WH without Sisters, it became silly. 

Glad we've made the move now. I always felt the Inquisition board was a little crowded out by Knight stuff lately, meaning Sisters and Inquisition players didn't get much exposure. 

Glad the move was made. This makes much more sense that the older placement where we shared a forum with Sisters. I know Brother Tyler mentioned that was due to both being Inquisition codices, but the fact remains that they were always separate codices, focusing on separate aspects of the Inquisition (Ordo Malleus vice Ordo Hereticus, in the 3e format).  Anyway, that particular problem was resolved on the boards quite a while ago, this move just completes the appropriate adjustment.

Glad the move was made. This makes much more sense that the older placement where we shared a forum with Sisters. I know Brother Tyler mentioned that was due to both being Inquisition codices, but the fact remains that they were always separate codices, focusing on separate aspects of the Inquisition (Ordo Malleus vice Ordo Hereticus, in the 3e format).  Anyway, that particular problem was resolved on the boards quite a while ago, this move just completes the appropriate adjustment.

It makes me a bit personally sad that you feel that way, but really those are all of the reasons: originally all of the =I= forums stood together and was deemed to make sense, as the organization of the board (at the time) was purely thematic. Now the subforums are all sorted based on codex organization instead of theme. Both are equally effective ways of keeping things organized, but the powers that be deemed the codex-centric organization an appropriate move with the debut of the SM "master codex" structure. It'll help newcomers to the boards find their place more quickly, anyway.

If you command GK or henchmanz, you are still an Inquisitor. <3 So, win-win.

Archived