Ludovic's Imperial Fists - 05/11/13 mini update

Dosjetka

For today, I've got a small painting update. Hopefully they'll be more of the Fist in a day or two :)

med_gallery_45765_7614_70550.jpg

Just started cleaning up the wash overspill. Sadly, this is the longest and most irritating part of the process, but it has to be done. Ah well, at least when I've finished that, there won't be too much to do :)

Also, here's a tease of something non-40k related that I finished painting yesterday. More pictures and details on my blog.

sml_gallery_45765_5904_106482.jpg

Anyway, thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought (and half-hoped) that this would be forgotten due to my complete lack of progress these past couple of weeks :P

Anyway, thanks batu and mikhail, glad you both like the test model :) And thanks for the follow, mikhail! Much appreciated, though I unfortunately can't guarantee a prize in my current state. Maybe in a month's time, when real life eases up a bit and I find more time to sit down and paint things :) I do however have a couple of ideas in mind, so it'll be interesting to see what I'll do with them!

Fist-wise, there won't be an update for another couple of weeks, but hopefully I'll get something done by then. Wish me luck! ;)

Cheers,

Ludo

geektom: Thank you, much appreciated :)

Inquisitor Eisenhorn: Cheers for the kind words mate!

zxyogi: Thanks, I will! I should have an update up sometime at the end of the week, so stay tuned!

A mini update to inform you all of my progress.

I haven't really gotten to paint much these past few weeks, mostly due to school work. However, a good friend of mine who is also a 40k player thought that I would like the following present for my birthday...

med_gallery_45765_7614_122413.jpg

Really excited to get paint on this one :D However, I'm not sure if I should convert it or just assemble it straight out of the box... Thoughts/suggestions/ideas?

Oh, I've been chipping away at the second model shown further up, so expect an update sometime this week-end.

Thanks for reading!

I'm glad you all agree that the cherub has to go ;)

Ironwithout: If I can find one, I'll use it. Perhaps the one from Coteaz...

Anaziel: It is indeed. I was really disappointed with the Captain :pinch:

mikhail: If you want the cherub, he's yours! Just need to strike a deal as to what I get in exchange :P Thankfully I'm not too picky ;)

chaplainmikey: If I had a bigger bitzbox, I would probably convert it, but I think I'll keep him as he is. Maybe I'll get a second one down the road and convert that one!

The_Chaplain: Hum... Nice idea, thanks!

NovemberIX: :lol: Well, I do like the head, so I think that it'll stay, unless I find a better one.

I'm sure that I can find you something vastly more useful to your Imperial Fists than that little winged treasure.  Send me a message when you get a chance and we'll figure it out.  I have something special in mind that just might do the trick.

Thanks batu :) And yes, the cherub will go!

Brother Duncs: Well I feel quite chuffed to have managed to get someone to paint yellow! Having quickly looked at your thread just now, your yellow looks really nice. Keep up the good work :)

mikhail: I'm sure you can ;) I'll PM you later on today then!

Tarvik: Thanks! You're actually the first one to comment on the freehand, so cheers for that :) And thanks for the art and idea, I'll see what I can do.

Archived