Story of a hero

ShadowSong7007

This is Tim 

Knights of Dorn

Tim Tank Buster to be exact. Tim is in my Feast of Blades tactical squad. Nothing special about it expect it is a collection of successor chapters i painted due to the fact I was getting bored with painting blue. So Tim and his tactical squad went to the store tournament with me Saturday. I had no chance of winning mainly for the fact that i was relearning how to play so I went to have fun, learn and give some people some easy wins,

Tim had a problem with the easy win part. First game I played was against a wave serpent spam list. It was a relic game so my opponent assumed he was just going to rush the relic, grab it and bee line back to his line. 

Tim said no. Wave serpents killed one devastator squad while my other devastator squad popped 2 serpents. Tims squad was cut down to where he was the only one left, he passed his leadership with snake eyes. Tim assaulted the wave serpent and killed it with a krak grenade up the port hole. Sniper scouts picked off the troops carrying the relic and then the game ended. No one had the relic and we wound up tieing for VP. Not bad for my first game, plus Tim Tank Buster was awarded the Imperial Laurels for just being awesome. 

KnightofDorn

It reminds me my Berzerker Champion who got sooooo pissed of by a primaris psyker that he took a walk through all battlefield, tearing two dreadnaughts and chimaera in the process. He was as well sole survivor from his squad but his prize was in the last chimera. The scared psyker died horribly.

From now on, he must arrive announced in a booming, deafening vox cast on any battlefield that he may tread, so the enemies of Dorn and his sons may know what comes:

"There are some who call me.....Tim!"

Gotta love the lucky/heroic/maniacal buggers that pop up from time to time like this.  Award him the Cookie of Merit as is his due. :)

Archived