We need these too

Chronotonic

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gif

except for night lords

I want to take this

http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2w4xC_m6Tpw/UQwJavcHmvI/AAAAAAAABAs/Vpr6bjfmgOI/s800/nl7.png

and turn it into that up there

as well as some other icons for the Night Lords that are spreading out far and wide among you other Bolter and Chainsword people...

I am bad with editing programs with only a basic concept of paint...any help would be great...I think us fellow Night Lords should work together and become better then those fancy Dark Angels...

HEY ATLEAST OUR PRIMARCH WAS MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT HE WAS A BAD GUY...yours just "dragged his feet"...

pfft

pfft we are far more awesomer then those wanna be something or anothers

but yeah I think we should get together on this and make a few for our legion as well as other legions to show our colors...

maybe do a contest like they do over in the loyalist section that no one visits from us chaos guys...I mean I heard from a guy that knows I guy...not that I ever played Dark Angels...

ok it was 4th edition...so sue me...

So should we just submit generic ones or company specific ones? Though I have to agree with Noctus, the whole "I was playing NL before it was cool" thing comes off as kinda pretentious. I mean I'm a relatively new NL player that was largely inspired by AD-B's works and I think it might put out the wrong image to the rest of community if all the NL guys are a bunch of elitists. I'm fine thinking my Legion is better than the others, but thats for me to know and them to find out ;)

RazorDaemon night lords weren't cool until this happened

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/172506-night-lords-18th-battle-company/

at least in my humble opinion, the guy is kinda like a god around here, go to W.I.P and hit the "most viewed" filter

pfft

yeah this guy is right

haha

I don't have all that many Night Lords atm, none that are unique, yet. I do know what I'm going to do for my soon-to-be-made Night Lords Daemon Prince, and I'll just convert my old generic one to Alpha Legion because I do have a small handful of them, I liked the colors and wanted to do something different.

So one guy's converted/unique NL army suddenly made them cool? I admit they are great models, but wouldn't that mean that those people still don't like NL they just are intrigued by that particular warband of them? Just a thought.

well actually it was a running joke...AD-B really helped them out a lot and we had a great influx of Night Lord players because of AD-B and then Dan the Deamon really helped out a lot with his own stuff helping me with my own ideas about my Night Lords

The guys like me honesty for me the picture is a joke I do not mean anything by it...kinda like saying I was listening to Queen back in the 70's when they were Queen Bee...now everyone sings Bohemian Rhapsody does that make me better...no heck no...I just know what you are going through with your thinking they are awesome...haha

I have seen some cool conversions and gotten ideas browsing around here, I don't want to copy anybody but I have taken some input and ideas to merge with my own. I'm actually glad I have had a hard time finding anything quite like my Daemon Prince idea, some similar initial concepts or base model used...no idea when I'll be making him though.

yeah Deamon Princes are far and few between on Night Lords stuff...Fluff wise not many out there...only one in the all the novels I have found but I mean each to their own...make it work for you...but back to the idea here

haha

Archived