Heavily converted Slaanesh Skirmish Warband

GuitaRasmus

Mate I love the Noise MArines with Noise Champion, absolutly full of win!!

I really admre a few of the conversions youve done there, especially the screamer head and dragon skull, makes it possible to convert a torso-size vertical maw type character at last!

kudos.

Fantastic work! happy.png Like Heathens said - it's not often that a Slaanesh army comes along that captures the essence of Slaanesh without going too overboard, but you've definitely got it right! thumbsup.gif

Thanks a lot!

I've gotten a bit further - even though it doesnt look like much, greenstuffing and detailing is quite time consuming - especially since I want this warband to end up as display quality.

The champ has gotten a sword more fitting for a Slaanesh worshipper and greenstuffed his back-organ:

champ2.jpg

The terminator has had a lookover on the gun, a "speaker chestplate" to bulk him up some more, and a more Slaaneshi speaker - the old one was too nurgly:

termi2.jpg

The noise marines had some greenstuffing done on the backpacks, so they don't look so "cobbled together", greenstuff on the bodies (the chosen have some strange indents and stuff that needs to be hidden when converting), and bajonets on the sonic blasters:

noise1.jpg

noise3.jpg

You are making me want to do a EC chaos marine for display. The amounts of conversion and kitbash options are just far too big. 

must resist temptations of chaos, must resist temptations of chaos, must resist temptations of chaos...

You are making me want to do a EC chaos marine for display. The amounts of conversion and kitbash options are just far too big. 

must resist temptations of chaos, must resist temptations of chaos, must resist temptations of chaos...

*whispers in the warp*

"Do it... You know you want to... "

;)

Great and inspiring work. I love the movement that these marines have.

Really cool.

I'm working myself on a Slaneeshy cultist band but I've be out ot the hobby for many years but your conversions really motivate me to work harder.

Great stuff.

Keep us posted !!

as per all of your work, these are amazing.

Could I ask what rules your skirmish is using please? I recently built a death guard force for a kill team tournament (I came 2nd)  but this looks more interesting as I see you have single units from different squads.

subscribed too :)

Archived