Power lances...

Sir Blayse

Not all Force Halberds are two handed grips. In the Terminator box set they have two single handed Halberds. They're a bit bigger, but the hand size fits the Biker models with a bit of work. The power armoured Grey Knights have a single handed grip halberd.

The WHFB Empire Reiksguard Knights box has some lances that look like they could be suitable for Imperial power weapons with minimal conversion and you can possibly find them cheap (8 for $5.50 was what I saw). Also, you could modify some High Elf spears (since they look fancier) as well.

As far as someone using the force halberd bit, I have one in some of my last posts in my PCA WiP forum thread, but it is used on a standing robed mini, not a biker.

I was gonna say either fantasy bits or if you just want a couple use the banner pole from the command squad. I have one using a slightly trimmed down black templar power sword (sorry no pics of it yet) that looks really good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, April 8, 2015 - Threadomancy
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, April 8, 2015 - Threadomancy

I built a small assault squad of triarii for my Iron Lions using an amalgam of Grey Knights, WHFB, and Dark Eldar bits:

Longspear2

Longspear

Triarii2

2nd Liet And SS

Might work for your project, too!

• 1 month later...
Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, April 8, 2015 - Threadomancy
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, April 8, 2015 - Threadomancy

I built the power lance on my biker squadron out of the banner pole from the command squad, with the champions sword pined to the end of it.

gallery_68827_7850_114222.jpg

I like the lance but doesn't it seem a bit bulky for a lance?

Archived