Where is the Immolator?

I was just browsing the GW website and noticed that finally the Adepta Sororitas are at the top of the army list. Intrigued, I decided to have a look if anything else had been changed. Upon inspection I realised the distinct lack of the Immolator tank kit.

Now I don't know if this has been like this for a while now, but I haven't heard anything about it before and I checked around here and couldn't find any mention of it, so I thought I would bring it up.

Where has our Immolator gone?

*Edit: I searched for it in their search bar and it comes up, but if you click on it to bring it up you get returned to the home page. sad.png

*Edit edit: Just re-entered the 'New Sisters Codex inbound' thread and saw that -Max- just mentioned it, just after I posted this. I am not the only one.

Damn it, I'd been thinking of getting one of those things for a conversion for years and now this happens. Such are the wages of procrastination.

And yeah, I was looking at them on the GW site last week and thinking "wow this is really good value compared to other rhino-hull vehicle kits" so apologies if I inadvertantly caused this because GW's psychic choir picked it up

That's so weird, I just looked it up last night during my game and it was there, hmm? Sisters/salamanders against Tau/Necrons. The one thing I can say, I had no cheese on the table, haha!! My Salamander partner had a bit and the necrons abit but the fish sticks was loaded with some stanky cheese. ER, um back on topic. Maybe a new tank dual kit? Well that was stupid, it is already a dual kit. So maybe a triple?

The thing about the Immolator was its iconography. It was the same price as the vanilla rhino, but had a bunch of SoB stuff to slap on it.

As for the Arch Confessor, maybe they are multi kitting him with the vanilla confessor, or maybe he is just becoming Finecast.

*Edit: The Immolator is back up on the site, with seemingly no changes.

Isn't this the cycle that happens every time something vanishes from the store? Someone notices, a small voice asks if it is The Sign and then it reappears as if nothing had ever happened.

Not even a new codex changes this sacred law of the SoB :lol:  When we get a proper update complete with new proper book codex - then we can get excited ;)

Archived