Space Marine Xbox 360... anyone playing online anymore?

rpedro

I run the Dark Angels on Xbox 360 for the Game.  We have the largest player base of any clan left on the game if your looking for people to play with.

My FL is full due to our roster but send me a message on Live: Romulous xDAx 

We keep in touch on www.gothicwars.org and we have our own FB www.facebook.com/DarkAngelsxDAx

See you on the battlefield.

I run the Dark Angels on Xbox 360 for the Game.  We have the largest player base of any clan left on the game if your looking for people to play with.

My FL is full due to our roster but send me a message on Live: Romulous xDAx 

We keep in touch on www.gothicwars.org and we have our own FB www.facebook.com/DarkAngelsxDAx

See you on the battlefield.

Sweet!!! Pm sent... Will send a fr ASAP...also adding Facebook

I recently liberated, a collector's edition box set from my local cash generator, but sadly I am lacking in a live membership.

However the purity seal, and collectible cards I think have improved by table top games dramatically.

Hopefully this time next week, I'll have "proper" internet, but with the lack of a Gold membership, it won't be until the end of the month at the earliest as I'll need to get a wireless antennae as well (modem hub will be down stairs and I don't fancy trying to find over twenty feet of cable to hard connect laugh.png ) . I've never played Space Marine online (still nowhere finished the ruddy campaign yet either sad.png ), so it'll be a very new experience for me.

My Xbox gamer tag is...well guess! laugh.png

I'll let everyone know when/if I get online! smile.png

Daft question, but can you only use the downline skins when you play online? I picked up the game dirt cheap recently, and thought I'd use the free downloads which appear to be now out of dateverymad.gif . While I was there I grabbed the BA skin, but haven't a glue how to put it 'on'. Any pointers would be great.

Could always be like me, I bought the dlc kinda late and everytime I have ever tried to get a game in I wait in q for like 30min then give up. So bought it and never got to use it :/

Id just say do it to have fun! as with life there are politics all over space marine.. eg ive heard from various sources that the DA are fans of the lag switch and ive heard of a few other chapters/regular players doin the same. Ive just taken to running around on my own more often than not. I garner much more enjoyment that way

Archived