Dawn Of War Codex Mod Problems

Tiger9gamer

So, i got into a modding phase for dawn of war soulstorm, but now i hit a road block. see, I really want to install the codex mod, but after nights of trying and failing, I just can't. 

I unzipped the Rar files for all three, made a codex base for it in the files, have skirmish mods for it. so what now? 

Is my problem that i installed it after I installed the black templar mod?

In which order did you install the mods? Because from reading that it seems that you need to download and install the Codex mod first then install both the 'Nids mod and BT mod.

Also which version of the BT mod did you install? As if its a later version than the one shown on the main screen then its possible that the mods aren't compatable and the Codex one would need to be updated.

There should be a read-me that will detail that for you, if there isn't then create a blank folder and extract the mod there then go into your SS directory then find and delete all the files and folders that are in the blank folder you just created.

That should do it, then install the Codex mod, then the Tyranid mod then the Templar mod but to make them compatable and work within the Codex mod you will have to use this guide:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/codex/tutorials/combiner-mods

But from what I can tell, depending on the load order only the mod race at the top will work 'properly' the others will have UI and AI issues but there doesn't seem to be a fix for that at the moment/

Archived