Daughters of the Emperor worth it?

Pure

Wait what? Double hand flamers with shred? Is that even fair? I mean throw that against any IG or ork squad and it would simply vanish from the table, and marines aren't going to be happy with that either. Man if it weren't for the ally table I would almost add some small sister force in just for that.

Yes. It was a tactic used with the WD codex as well. 6 or so seraphim with Saint Celestine move 12" around a rhino. Exorcists explode the rhino. 5 flamers roast the marines deployed where the vehicle was. Add in gunslinger and shred for all weapons and you could guarantee 50% casualties or more. I think the average is 8 dead marines if you can get 6 or 7 models under each template -- which is easy when they are bunched up in the crater. Obviously I miss the days of Rhino rushsad.png

Thanks for everyones ideas and advices. While ago i made trip to my local gaming store and i saw someone staring at me. It was Ahriman. I hastily abandoned my pursuit for nuns with guns and converted to the dark side. (at least we have cookies right? =) ) I got myself a chaos space marine codex and chaos side of dark vengeance. Ah the lost sons...

All is dust..

;)

Ah well, so long as you are happy with your army choice, that is all that matters.  I hope you enjoy your new Chaos :p 

Perhaps one day, in the far distant future, you will see the Emperor's light and be redeemed :)

Archived