Savage Midnight: Armored Up an Rolling Heavy for ETL-Pg.109

Flint13

Morning folks!

@Jaspcat + Demon - pretty simple. It's a 50/50 mix of Tamiya clear blue and Vallejo fluorescent blue, thinned down a bit and applied over Vallejo gunmetal highlighted with steel.

Also @ Jaspcat - I like Ron Swanson. He's my life guru. And frozen is 100% Disney, so not Pixar. Truth be told, I don't so much like the movie as I have a serious girl crush on Elsa.

I'm currently watching DeathNote. Does that count?

@ Cormac - Thanks! I'll try to keep it coming.

@ Kael - Welcome buddy! Yeah, the knight is actually taller than a warhound all put together. Far less bulky though.

More Flint more!! We must have more!!

In exchange I shall even get around to posting that lovely bit of fluff with your deviant Emperor's Children msn-wink.gif

I needz mah fluffcrack!

I know it's been a long long time since I posted any, I've actually written 7 pieces altogether just haven't sat down and tidied them up

The spear is looking nice, I say keep it as is.. Although I do love your power weapon effect on the Ursarax, there seems to be slightly more contrast between light and dark blues on them... Nah, keep it as is, the spear should be noticeably different and it looks great also... You are doing a great job with the knight... Still trying to resist getting one and getting some 30K or my Wolves!!.. You are making it a very difficult choice!

The finished Ursarax is looking sweet too, I really like the blue glow on the back of it, I think that is stellar.

I remember you did a wee bit about your snow bases a while back.. Any chance of a reminder of how you do it?

This thread has gone 0 days without a frozen reference.

Oh, let it go M2C...

I feel dirty now.  I haven't even seen the movie.  Musicals take years off of my life.

Weren't there models somewhere around here?  I distinctly have a vague recollection of models in this thread.

:teehee:

Anyway, I feel kinda bad, because I had some very serious and hopefully useful criticisms of that bloody shield you posted a while back, but I was lazy, then I forgot, and now it's probably too late.  So...my bad. 

Hold on: this is going off topic, but don't you guys diss Death Note, its pretty f-amazing! Though...I do watch everything from Bleach/Fairy Tail to stuff like Ergo Proxy (another good..if confusing at times anime). Though I;m more in the Manga Camp now since some of the VA is...grating.

On Topic: Lance looks great, makes it look suitably distorted for having a giant distortion field around it.

Hold on: this is going off topic, but don't you guys diss Death Note, its pretty f-amazing! Though...I do watch everything from Bleach/Fairy Tail to stuff like Ergo Proxy (another good..if confusing at times anime). Though I;m more in the Manga Camp now since some of the VA is...grating.

On Topic: Lance looks great, makes it look suitably distorted for having a giant distortion field around it.

Ergo proxy....... We just became best friends

Archived