Savage Midnight: Armored Up an Rolling Heavy for ETL-Pg.109

Flint13

I like Ergo Proxy.

That being said, .Hack is one of my older encompessing favorite series.

I just recently watched Ergo Proxy. I couldn't stop thinking the Proxy was Curze all the time. 

I love that terminator!

Keep it up! 

Oh wow, thanks for all the lovely replies,everyone.

@ Dark Apostle - Thanks so much! It's always very fulfilling to hear I've changed someone's view on a model just bc of how I've done mine.

@ Kael24 - Hah, yeah I have little bursts of inspiration every now and again.

@ Barabbas - Hey now! :p thanks ^_^

@ Recon - I flatly refuse. You can fight me for it!

@ Basswave - You sound like the gf when she hits the last episode in a season of Lost Girl.

@ JackDaw - Sleep? I vaguely remember naps when I was a teenager...

@ Hellath - Thanks buddy!

@ Jasp - Hah, me too

*Sniff*... my lil girl is all grown up cry.gif

#proudhomicidalparent

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/673/DZcre1.jpg

On the serious side, still learning how to take pics of large models... just when I thought I had the whole thing figured out tongue.png

Anywho, here she is 90% complete for her first dry fitting, just have a few details to finish painting, a few things to clean up and the chest armor to attach. And the shield, for obvs ^_^

S'probably the last one I'll do here before go time in the Forge thread.

@ Midnight - Hah! I know that feel bro. Thanks! Always appreciate a like happy.png

*unplugs mouse from keyboard to avoid suddenly buying a Knight-Lancer + Night Lords stuff from FW* M-m-m-m-m-MUST...RESIST....LEVELS...OF....A-AWESOME...TO GREAT! *gets mini Dachshund to bite myself to snap out of it* *...she lays on her back looking for belly rubs..Its super effective*

Hey Flint...

http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1021_Rainbow_Dash_says_youre_awesome.gif

The Dawn's every bit the monster your fluff painted her as, your work is simply mind-blowing. Also, you get bonus point for the irony that even if the 28th's enemies do survive the night, the Dawn will be the death of them. msn-wink.gifdevil.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130815210016/mlp/images/6/63/Kill_it_with_fire_image_macro.jpg

Though, the message conveyed still stands : Flint, you're awesome!

...I hate myself for this, but I do have to nitpicks:

1. The front part of the carapace (the part painted in silver) doesn't work for me: The colour creates this huge, bright area that seems to work against the rest of the paintjob. I wonder whether that area would look far better in bronze?

2. This may just be the picture, but the (awesome) head almost seems to disappear beneath that carapace -- is the pose of the head final? If not, I would consider moving it forward a bit. But, like I said, maybe it's just the angle of the photo.

Apart from that, she looks killer! Spiky and deadly and sinister!

Archived