Savage Midnight: Armored Up an Rolling Heavy for ETL-Pg.109

Flint13

@ Alan - glad to hear it... That sounds like a play on a metal song...

@Forte - ha... Ha.... You're on my poo list :p

@ Barabbas - Sweet! Can't wait.

@ daemon2027 - ugh, I wish it wasn't. I'd really rather just stare at Elsa's butt for 90min than that stupid merchandising gimmick.

@ Midnight Runner - Ah, but this is a *good* girl. One of the remaining few of the Household that stay true to the Ice and Ash.

@ Thamier - Ah, I knew that was a song somewhere.

@ Slipstreams - Haha, what can't Neil Degrasse Tyson improve ^_^

Nothing Flint, he makes EVERYTHING better. Just listening to his speeches and stuff makes me want to be an astrophysicist!

Sadly...while I love Science and everything it pertains, I have no aptitude for it. So I'm sticking to Game Design and/or Music.

Looking forward to that Knight (its the castigator right?)! Did you think about upping the Frozen ante and making its bolt cannon fire Ice Bolts?

Also, the sword being this kinda blue : 4500818740_be9f863732_z.jpg

Would be pretty sexy if you can pull it off, but hey, not forcing you to, just giving you options.

Just dont make it have a blonde wig...thats going too far.

...Also post 1000+ damn I talk a lot :(

@ Slipstreams - I know right? He's 1/2 the reason I'm just starting work on my doctoral in real life. That, and the allure of being referred to as Dr. Flint ^_^

That ice looks pretty badass! My Castigator won't have a sword, but that is definitely something I'm going to try. I'm pretty sure I could get a glassy blue effect with different white colors and tamiya clear blue. 

Thanks buddy!

For everyone curious, the Ice and Ash isn't for my Castigator. She'll be something entirely different from both Jackal Dawn *and* Thunder Daughter. 

Just for kicks, here's a size comparo between the Jackals shins and the new GW knight's.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/745/hb6e5m.jpg

Wow, for some reason I wasn't expecting there to be such a difference in size! I do like the look of the elongated FW titans slightly more, though; not that it matter because they are basically my number 1 and number 2 favorite models, respectively tongue.png Also, I've heard rumblings of new GW technical paints coming out so maybe with any luck there will be something in there to get a cool ice effect/glossy blue or some such!

@Slipstream, only one thousand? Ah, I remember those days.

@Flint: No more Olaf jokes?!?!?! But he made that movie! Him and the reindeer, at any rate. :P

Very nice coloring though, and I second the option to make the sword out of ice. You can call it "Frostmourne".

EDIT: Oh wait, just saw the bit about no sword. Wahahahahahaha! Still, that ice effect would be pretty awesome if it could be pulled off. No pressure though. :)

Haha, funny you should mention that, Kol.

Here's my new Knight pilot. A cookie to the first to figure out who she is ^_^

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/745/wSlJdu.jpg

Hmm, she's vastly different from her diminutive counterpart in Jackal Dawn, she gives off a very professional soldier vibe so it'll be interesting to see how her and Jacquelyn interact. I'm drawing a blank on her identity though... :/

Is that Ripley? Please tell me its Ripley. I will bow down and worship you and make you all the sandwiches in the world if that is Sigourney Weaver's Ripley.

EDIT: On second thought, it might be a certain little sister who wants to build a snowman.

April O'Neill? Something about the jumpsuit... smile.png

Is that Ripley? Please tell me its Ripley. I will bow down and worship you and make you all the sandwiches in the world if that is Sigourney Weaver's Ripley.

EDIT: On second thought, it might be a certain little sister who wants to build a snowman.

April O'Neill? Something about the jumpsuit... smile.png

Damn it, I was going to say that!

@ Jackdaw - Model wise, you're on the money. I just swapped her little AK out for a lasgun. Character wise, not quite ^_^

@ lokkorex - mebbe.... :p Samantha wasn't quite stabbed in the chest... More a belly wound followed by a ten meter fall...

@ Kol - little sister, you mean Julianna? She's most decidedly an older sister. Oh, or are we talking Katryn? She's a younger, loyal woman of the dan Elsan house...

@ SanguiniousReborn - Very true. I'm glad you picked up on that very different feel to her since its 100% what I was going for. Experienced soldier, combat proven, confident in her abilities both in and out of a Knight Titan.

@ Aquilanus & Cormac - Haha, can't argue.

@ Kol x2 - I know what you mean. Sigorney Weaver looked damn good in Aliens, cept for that wacky 80s hairdo.

@ Daemon2027 - Depends on which terminator series to which you are referring. S'the difference btwn a compliment and an insult on that one ^_^

@ sheep - Hi Sheep! Love your Sons of Horus! Starbuck, like the chick from Battlestar Galactica? Ugh, no blondes :p

@ Depthcharge - She should be. She is the heiress to a dying house after all. Plenty of emotional drama there.

Little update for today. What do we think of this guys ever so slightly differing equipment from a normal night raptor?

Archived