BELLUM AETERNUS: CURRUS BELLI - MAKE YOUR OATHS

The Shadow Guard

Nice Completions/Beginnings above brothers smile.png

Well, finally got it assembled today, so with a week to go before the Currus Belli ends, I make my second and final vow.

I cod_lover, of the Dark Angels successor Legion, Angels of Revelation, make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Ultramarine Legion in an honourable contest of strength and will! For the Lion and the Legion!

My Oath, 1 x Sicaran Venator.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/cod_lover/ven_2.jpg

This will go right down to the wire for completion.

So that is 5th of January Bolter&Chainsword time!!

Happy Hunting everyone.

thumbsup.gif

Cod

I Jaspcat of the dark angels make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Ultramarine Legion in an honourable contest of strength and will!

For the Lion and the Legion!

2 rhinos

1 vindicator

1 whirlwind

1 land raider

A truly phenomenal oath Jaspcat and excellent painting speed I must admit!

Finally my Spartan Conversion is undercoated, the real work begins now....

Cheers,

Jono

Looking good grot, as usual.

Nice Completions/Beginnings above brothers smile.png

Well, finally got it assembled today, so with a week to go before the Currus Belli ends, I make my second and final vow.

I cod_lover, of the Dark Angels successor Legion, Angels of Revelation, make an oath of moment to face my brothers from the Ultramarine Legion in an honourable contest of strength and will! For the Lion and the Legion!

My Oath, 1 x Sicaran Venator.

This will go right down to the wire for completion.

So that is 5th of January Bolter&Chainsword time!!

Happy Hunting everyone.

thumbsup.gif

Cod

The first SECOND OATH!!! And what a way to do that with this beauty.... I am sure you will not only make to to the wire but roll over it with the Venator!! :)

I Brother -MFT- of the Dark Angel Chapter have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion and th Legion!

-MFT-

... and yet another faithful completes their oath of moment. Well done!

Sons of the Lion: Total participants: 28 Total Points Pledged: 81 Total Points Completed: 30: Total Vehicles Pledged: 51 Total vehicles Completed: 19

+ + + DAYS REMAINING 6 + + +-

SG

And because I forgot

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y524/Taron_James_Beer/image_zps5e762644.jpg

Before photo tongue.png

Thanks Jaspcat.... just had to keep to the rules. So that adds six more vehicles to the completion list!!! Praise the Lion, vengeance be ours!

Sons of the Lion: Total participants: 28 Total Points Pledged: 81 Total Points Completed: 36: Total Vehicles Pledged: 51 Total vehicles Completed: 24

+ + + DAYS REMAINING 6 + + +

Well I was just given an extra day off work (a rare event) and so put it to good use! Seeing others efforts of late helped me push for completion 'early'.

I cod_lover of the Dark Angels successor Legion, Angels of Revelation, have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion and the Legion! Glory to the Ironwing!!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/cod_lover/ven_f.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/cod_lover/ven_f3.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/cod_lover/ven_f4.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa216/cod_lover/ven_f2.jpg

Rest assured brothers when I finish playtesting it, the appropriate sponsons will be added, but for now I don't mind it without them.

Also, when I get the weathering powders/paints they will be added.

Good luck to all, hope you get your oaths fulfilled.

thumbsup.gif

Cod

Thank you Jaspcat, but I see you have undone my cunning plan, when I paint/play 40k it's with my successor chapter, but when I paint/play 30k it's with my version of the 1st Legion!

I'm working on lists for both.

The mods (in their infinite wisdom!) Shadowguard and Captain Semper allow this for the painting crossover events, Currus Belli and Loyalty and Treachery.

So yes this Venator will be used in a 30k list no worries smile.png

I Dark Master of the Dark Angels have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion and the Legion!

DM

Nice work Dark Master. I really like the off gray/white scheme..Not sure if that was intentional or a trick of the light but the subtle effect if quite impressive. The DW banner on the side armour and the hazy outline is especially nice.

Well I was just given an extra day off work (a rare event) and so put it to good use! Seeing others efforts of late helped me push for completion 'early'.

I cod_lover of the Dark Angels successor Legion, Angels of Revelation, have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

For the Lion and the Legion! Glory to the Ironwing!!

Rest assured brothers when I finish playtesting it, the appropriate sponsons will be added, but for now I don't mind it without them.

Also, when I get the weathering powders/paints they will be added.

Good luck to all, hope you get your oaths fulfilled.

thumbsup.gif

Cod

I just love the paint job on that tank. very striking and impressive. The subtle effect with the wings on the track guards and the outline paint on it is also very nicely pulled off. Great work and congrats on completing two heavy/superheavy tanks for the contest. Just love the DA iconography and sculpts on the tank.

I Bunta of the Dark Angels have kept faith with my primarch and completed my oath of moment.

Again, nice work with the DW colour scheme..... The freehand on the side armour is very nice indeed...

Well brothers that takes us to a 50% completion rate (14/28 participants) but more importantly a massive 27 tanks have been completed to date! Excellenet work and thanks for participating....

Sons of the Lion Oath Makers: 28 Oath Keepers: 14 Total Points Pledged: 85 Total Points Completed: 44 Total Vehicles Pledged: 52 Total vehicles Completed: 27

+ + + 3 DAYS REMAINING + + +

Nice work Dark Master. I really like the off gray/white scheme..Not sure if that was intentional or a trick of the light but the subtle effect if quite impressive. The DW banner on the side armour and the hazy outline is especially nice.

Thanks it was intentional, as it matches the scheme I have for my Terminators/ Dreadnoughts. I don't think the GW cream really is the right colour, but that's me.

This is my first deathwing tank since restarting the hobby. Only problem is the larger panels of the tank are A LOT harder to get right than I thought lol, has literally taken a month.

Thanks again and big thanks for running the challenge, what's next? :)

DM

Thanks again and big thanks for running the challenge, what's next? smile.png

DM

You should know better than to ask such questions.... secrets within secrets is our motto isn't it? :) However, it is likely that i will allow the DA forum to rest a little while.... The next challenge will likely be against a much tougher opponent/group of opponents... and will most likely parallel the ETL 2014 if and when Cap Semper feels fit to run it... :)

But... don't worry we'll keep you busy with other DA specific conests in the meantime... No ret for the wicked unforgiven... :D

SG

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Currus_Belli_Header_02.jpg

BELLUM AETERNUS: CURRUS BELLI - EXTENSION

Despite the amazing performance by the Unforigiven participants in this contest, well beyond my expectations, there have been a few requests for extension from both sides of the contest. After much consideration the Inner Circle has decided to make available a short extension in order for our battle brothers to bless the machine spirirts of their vehicles and make them available for the contest.

I hereby declare the Currus Belli closure date to be extended by 14 days to midnight Sunday the 19th of January 2014 (B+C time)

I highly recommend you to use this time to complete your oaths and keep faith with the primarch. Those daring souls who wish to make new oaths may also do so! :) 

Sons of the Lion Oath Makers: 28 Oath Keepers: 14 Total Points Pledged: 85 Total Points Completed: 44 Total Vehicles Pledged: 52 Total vehicles Completed: 27

+ + + 16 DAYS REMAINING + + +

SG

Archived