Terra Will Fall - An ancient evil returns

GhostMalone

@geektom- so it runs on boogers and pain?

I'm digging the nurgle daemons. The dead animal heads are really cool! To add to the models, it would be cool if you gave them some scars, broken swords stuck in their flesh, battle damage, etc. It would show off that tough to kill aspect of nurgle without resorting to pus and boogers.

How funny- I just noticed my autocorrect changed "Jaspcat" to Kasparov- blame it on the warp!

Typhon will be added accordingly but all I need is a vindicator and to build my 3 rhinos, then I focus on an armies on parade board then I return to building l.

Do you have any of those termies with the scythes? Those are wicked.

I'm so :cuss -ing tired of the ignorance of hobbyists, I can't even have a friendly game against my mate at my local without outsiders saying I'm a troll a cheat and that using heresy lists and rules against my mate who's fine with it is illegal because it's not tournament legal.

I'm :cuss -ing done with the hobby and once I've finished these dark angels I'm out! The fact that no one in my area has a brain and thinks that 3 riptides is fine but a 20 man tac squad is broken has pushed me out!

This project is now dead

Woha jasp mate, I get how you feel there is some idiots out there but its not worth leaving the hobby over it! Not at all, Just build em up paint em, At the worst run them as 40k just for a while untill you find people who are willing to play against it!

I've had people accuse me of BS over a 2+ armour save on honor guard, there's just idiots out there.

Just keep painting and try find some people who will be okay with it.

Good luck brother!

I can't I'm out I've had it, if I'm a troll for showing the rules and being courteous trying to show a new point of view and told that I'm paying to win yet haven't won a game I have no time for it, maybe if I find a new group but Adelaide and Australia have idiots for hobbiests and I'm not cool with it.

The project is over

Well i understand where you are coming from then, people will be douches its in our nature i guess.

Just don't do anything rash like getting rid of your models etc. You may see them in a few months / years and want to start them up again.

Keep looking for a new group! Don't give up.

If you're ever up my way bring em if i have my Sallys done and we can always do a game! :)

Jasp, dont let a couple of idiots get to you. The 40k rule system is not meant to be played competitively, or else it would have a MUCH tighter rule system. 40k is meant to be played with your best buddies to have a good time, otherwise you end up playing against those infamous net lists. Next time someone tries to interrupt YOUR game with their ignorance, kindly tell them to leave.

It was the enthusiasm for 30k of brothers like you who inspired me to make the jump. Stay strong! Dont let morons get you down.

Yeah. Dont mind the idiots. They will always be around, you just have to tell them off or ignore them. We have some of them at my group, but now they usually keep to themselves or have left, since noone wants to play with them when they are that way. Or you could make your own table and play at home with your buddies. We do that too =) 

Keep at it anyway. You're not mad with the hobby, just with the idiots. And there are idiots everywhere in our society. 

I think your creative drive is too strong to just walk away from the hobby. If the outsiders are bothering you that much, then I'm with geektom, try stepping away from the game scene for a while and continue to assemble and paint. 

Just tell 'em to piss off. Don't let it get to you, bro. 

Man come on you let some jerks get under your skin over a game.Tell them to Bugger OFF!!! If the game was between you and a mate tell them it's none of their business and keep their comments to themselves. No one has the right to tell you what to do in this hobby or criticize if you are into 30k or 40k or put you done for using both rules.It is about having fun. 

Seriously!!! A bunch of netlisters/ min-maxers/ social morons are causing this! Sad day for sure. I've only seen your stuff since CoC6 started and frankly, you stepping out is a loss. Your friend was happy to play a 30k army and frankly, anyone who is really interested in this game would be chewing the table edge to see what happens.

I bet they all use the strongest, most unimaginative lists going. With full use of every loophole and foc abuse possible. There any 4x turkey lists and cron flyer lists by any chance?

Personally, you are how the hobby should be. You put effort into your armys and show the game some proper love.

:cuss em!!!

http://i.imgur.com/JtgS1tF.gif

You're throwing in the towel on a hobby you obviously love for the opinions of some game store rats? You think I want to hear that?

http://i.imgur.com/ZCJEk6r.gif

Next time you and your friend are getting crap from idiots about how OP you list is(and there better be a next time) or how it's not tourney legal when you're not in a tourney, tell them:

http://i.imgur.com/otGYvN2.gif

And if you're gone, who's going to tell me how awesome I am every time I update my thread?

http://i.imgur.com/Rw6MzE4.gif

It's over guys really it is, I don't have a gaming group that is based like this forum. I constantly get told I waste my money I pay to win that everything I do is wrong I can't paint because death guard should be green. People that think they know everything about anything in regards to 40 & 30k yet they only play warmachine.

I got called a troll and had my cousin with me I nearly smashed the fat piece of &@$?! Face in, I may come back and I'm not leaving the forum I'm just out for a whole please don't try convince me otherwise I've just had it with the hobby within my area & country.

Now my money will go to sonic the hedgehog comics.

Thank you everyone but my glue resin and brushes are down

Sorry to see you go brother, I wish I could teleport there just to break those pieces of **** at your local gaming store in half. People like that are an absolute fething cancer to this hobby. It's one thing to not agree/not want to use FW or heresy rules, it's quite another to actually butt into someone's private game and start criticizing them as if they have any sand to stand on.

This enrages me to no end brother, had I infinite resources I would fly you out to Portland, get you a house and bring you into our group out here. Creativity and passion like yours deserves to be rewarded by companionship with like-minded people, not criticized because you choose to relive a period in 40k that is far more grand and epic than any of this new escalation BS.

I wish you the best and hope that you'll continue to at least post here on the forums and maybe do the odd figure to keep your skills sharp. You are a real asset and a treasure to this community, know that no matter what, we shall continue to fight the long war in your absence with the hope that the warp may see fit to return you to our fold one day. Fair winds and a following sea.

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/020/0/0/together_towards_victory_by_torture_device-d5s0ud6.jpg

And I thought Aussies had Balls.How can you let someone ruin your hobby.

They got the Ashes!!

Jasp....:cuss: em....:cuss: em all!!

Think a bit of righteous zeal is required at your gaming group........

Hang in there Brother!!

Sorry to see you leave brother you really inspired me to keep my hobby going its a shame that yours had to be wrecked by your local hobbyists, I can relate to you there brother it's why I NEVER go to my local GW as it's full of people who just wreck the hobby with cynicism, hope you may return one day and as Brother Heinrich said you are a real asset to the community.

Archived